Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Btag: SeatSniffer#2694 - I'm on EU

Currently rank 20 wanting to push higher so loking for people to queue HL with, can play any role and have heroes for all roles too.
    Last edited by mmoc233041c6ce; 2016-03-21 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be useful to put in if you're EU or US :P

Deleted
    Fixed that.

Look for team to do duo HL or TL

Nick: GinnG
    Battletag: GinnG#1862
    Server: US-SEA
    Favourite heroes/role: Burst.
    MMR: HL, Diamond 4315 (Current MMR: 2779) according to hotslog
    Online time: 8-11pm, GMT+8
    Goal: Looking for a team to do duo in HL or play in TL. English speaking.

Greetings,

I'm an 24 yrs old Belgian FLEX hots gamer seeking a stable competitive team.
    I own a large heropool where I'm missing the heroes The Lost Vikings, Sonya, Rexxar, Arthas, Chen, Gazlowe, Tyrael, The Butcher and LT. Morales.

I sit at R1 at HL and R7 at TL.
    http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=410477
    http://play.eslgaming.com/player/8823692/

I can train 4 days in a week, Sun-Tues and Thursday from 17:30 CEST.
    I will and can make time free for tournaments and cups.

Reached top 32 in the summer qualifier EU and second place with Go4Heroes at 7/01/16.
    Also reached semi at
    http://play.eslgaming.com/heroesofth...rope/rankings/

Add Pekzeh on skype or PekkR#2919.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to level up my Cho and Gall to 5.

Majad#2514

does the *play a few games with Cho'gall gives you both of them" deal still work? if so I wanna do that

pharix#1101 US East

Deleted
    Just looking for people to play some QM with. Level 26 at the moment and I usually play support. Btag is Fisherman#2274 EU
    Last edited by mmocd8ba597814; 2016-04-18 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for fun/relaxed people to play with. All my WoW/Hots friends have vanished o.0 Open to play whatever currently Rank 23. NOT looking to play with anyone toxic or angry/complaining at the game 24/7.

mjh8#1315 (US)

Online all the time and I have cookies and juice!
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

10+ Year Old Account
    So, with the rewards coming in a few weeks, anyone wanna fill some nights/weekends on Team League for double dipping rewards?

Am an EU flex player, need 7 more for TL placement. Online most nights + weekends. Muis#2415

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys!

Cerberus Assault is a social community that play a number of games and are currently looking to expand our memberbase in Blizzard games (although everyone is welcome regardless of what game you play. We are a friendly bunch of people with members from all over the world seeking to increase our numbers. The focus in CA is on the social aspect of gaming as we are mostly adults/young adults with real life commitments along with our love for games. As a result of that level or skill is not important, we want the person behind the screen.

For communication we use Discord and this is a requirement, another requirement is to be at or above the age of 18, this is because we want a certain level of maturity in our community.

What we can offer you is a community that is filled with friendly people that seek to have a nice gaming experience. The best word to describe CA is "family", we are very open and (yes, you guessed it) friendly. From time to time we host fun events in several games which usually have nice prices to the winners, but we all know that fame and bragging rights are the best prices.

What we want from you is a person that can blend into our community. If you are a nice person who wants to be in a community that play the game for the fun of it CA might just be the place for you. So if this sounds like something of interest head over to our forum site: http://www.cerberusassault.eu/ and follow the directions from there to the recruitment section. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I'm looking to do some TL to try to get some of the rewards. I'm R1 in HL, but I haven't been playing as much the last few weeks, so I'm a little rusty. I'm just looking for something casual, I don't need R1 in TL. I'm free during the weekends, the weekdays not so much, but I proably have time for a game or two most nights. Would prefer to play with people around my MMR, but the closer to June 14th, the less I'll worry about MMR.

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1579599

Add me on Amerrol#1654. I'm US server based.

Deleted
    Hi, i'm looking for some team league, as hero league often feels random and can be very frustrating.

I'm not that the greatest player by any means, but have a good understanding about when to do objectives, mercs, when not to fight etc.

I'm not locked into any one role, but play tanks the best.

Currently rank 20 in hero league, but was rank 14 about a week ago.

Lacto#2396, on EU.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Howdy friends. Currently rank 28 in HL, really want to push to sub 20 for the mount. I think I'm fairly good, but I've never played with top tier players so I cant be certain. Interested in teaming up with a friend for the grind before the reset! let me know. #roth1326, NA

10+ Year Old Account
    I looking for people or even an team, to get rank up in HL until plat or in TL to bronze for mount. I currently got Silver 3 rank in HL.

Deso561#2229 my bn tag.

Playing on EU.

Deleted
    Still looking for people to play with on EU.

After placements I'm gold 2 so looking to push plat+ now. Was rank 14 last season.

I can play any role but prefer tank or support.

Add SeatSniffer#2694

Deleted
    Hi! Im basically looking for someone to complete the 30 games overwatch quest. Im on EU. I was rank 1 in preseason but havent played much since Legion released.

Add AlexVoyd#2228

Just looking for some people to play against ai and maybe more. casual, no schedules or anything. If interested, Morothemic#1832 and hope to see you playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Dutch people that want to play TL as 5 ?

If so , add me (Muis#2415) EU - comms would be preferred.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    US, anyone wanna help me with 7 more games for my wow mount

Crayon#1959