Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sense I got a multi key mouse keybinding (and playing) has been a lot easier. I have small hands and can only reach up to 4 on my keyboard (with pinky on tab).
    Now I got this mouse! I use
    1-12
    alt 1-9
    q e f z x
    numpad 1 2 3 (ground, flying, poison/pet call)
    Middle click (left middle clicker` + alt `) (right middle clicker num pad . alt .)

I'm thinking about going back to shift instead of alt as I used to play with shift. Just seemed easier for me to use alt but looking at my hand placement it'll be better to use shift.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-6 (shift,ctrl,alt) rotational
    F G (shift,ctrl,alt) interupts, ccs
    R T (shift,ctrl,alt) situational
    f1-3 for stances
    m3-5 (shift,ctrl,alt) depends on the class

Just the basics as I don't have either of the motivations listed below.

-Tiny hands is one reason for people to put some extra effort into bindings. For these people I'd highly recommend one of the fancy 30ish button mice.
    -Arenas are the other. For these people I'd recommend Blizzard take these bindings and the ability to macro arena targets away as having so much of the work done in prep rather than on the fly dramatically reduces the skill cap required in my opinion. (no offense intended)

Funny though when doing brawlers guild punch out boss. I had to switch keyboard turns to strafe bindings in order to be able to dodge. Damned muscle memory. Luckily I didn't have to rebind my backpedal key for the snake as many years of raid tanking has taught me that this key has a purpose or two.

*edit- F4 is boss button
    **edit- ` is push to talk.
    Last edited by Gevoth; 2014-08-12 at 07:43 PM.