Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The details...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Drinking the blood immediately turned Grom and his clan red. It was a well that Mannoroth made called the Chaos Well. They became known as Chaos Orcs upon doing so. But yeah it's some form of lighting. Same happened with gul'dan in the WoDs banner. people going "oh he is green skinned" no he isn't. He is grey skinned with a green ball of energy in his hand, the light is turning him green.
    That was in Reign of Chaos, and my guess is that they turned red immediately because they were already green skinned (corrupted, in a way)... but in the books, when they first drink it in Draenor, they describe the green skin as some kind of disease, and it happens slowly, even to those who didn't drink the blood (like Doomhammer and Durotan). Plus, their eyes turned red.

And people saying his skin is green in the picture, i think that's just some light effect, reflecting on his brown skin.

Well, in this shot he looks less derpy, and more menacing.
    Good, good...

I can't wait to add this to the end of the list of cinematics I replay in order when the servers are down

It all started with the MoP cinematic and now this.The more i see this level of detail in Blizzard's cinematics the more i wish they choosed to make the warcraft movie cinematic style instead of using real people.
    I can't possible know how the movie will turn out but i sure hope it wont look like a bunch of people carrying swords like some nerds in role playing.No offense to these kind of people.

It's funny that some people think he's green skinned suddenly. It's so obviously brown and that there's a green light coming from where he's looking (more than likely Gul'dan) that's tinting his skin hahah

EITHER WAY DAMN DAT DETAIL. Seriously, holy crap. Ridiculously impressive

man we got some people w/ seriously shitty eyesight and/or colourblindness here, he is brown w/ green lighting

I think he looks more derpy, look at those lil pin eyes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    man we got some people w/ seriously shitty eyesight and/or colourblindness here, he is brown w/ green lighting
    Maybe they're killing Mannoroth, with all of that fel lighting facing him.

I did find this model picture in the stash of images. Wonder whether there will be a quest line or something where his 'real future' is shown to someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blow up the picture. You can see chin hair. Blizzard does such an amazing detail on well, details. I can not wait for this cinematic trailer.

That one must be Garrosh... look at his tatoos...

Deleted
    Technically great, very detailed and weighty, but damn, dem orcs really got a case of the ugly.

World of Orcraft: Orclords of Orcnor continues, it seems.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a little like Chucky from "Curse of Chucky" if you look at his face closely....
    OT: Looks completely badass, can't wait for tomorrow! Blizz does one thing exceptionally well and that's in the cinematic department!

he looks alot like glenn danzig,just waitting for him to start singing MOTHER!Tell your children not to walk my way.

Deleted
    I don't know what Blizz are doing with the Orcs in this cinematic but Grom seriously looks like he has Downs syndrome.

Before the flames start up; there's nothing wrong with having Downs, it's just not how I imagined the character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Idk if I'd call this a teaser. Unless the green glow means something and thats what they are teasing us with.

Same happened with gul'dan in the WoDs banner. people going "oh he is green skinned" no he isn't. He is grey skinned with a green ball of energy in his hand, the light is turning him green.
    Yes he is.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ust/guldan.jpg
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Holy crap, this is brutal as f***!

After two expansions of orc-driven story, excuse me if I just can't get excited about an expansion with more orcs than ever before.