Deleted

[H] Crimson Gone Red (TarrenMill-EU) is looking for RAIDERS&Socials for WoD :)!

Let’s tell a little bit about Crimson Gone Red!
    Crimson Gone Red was originally called Crimson Guard on Ghostlands Alliance , this guild still exists , however due to Ghostlands being a dead server we decided to move the guild over to Tarren Mill horde for WoD , for a nice change of scene!
    The core team of the guild has been raiding together for well over 3years , with now and then new additions joining them! This group consists of 8 stable people.
    Many of us have taken breaks waiting on WoD , we’ve gone 3/14HC in SoO and then many people decided to come back when WoD hits , hence we’re looking for people to fill out our raiding roster!
    Our raiding times are : Monday + Tuesday from 21:00 till 23:30+ with Sunday as a optional 3rd raiding night during progress!

What we are looking for :

We’re aiming for a normal/HC roster around 15 people , to make the step towards Mythic (20M) raiding a bit easier!
    We expect :
    *Full knowledge and understanding of your class
    *Fully optimized gear
    *A mature and friendly attitude towards everyone
    *To be vocal when required during raiding sessions
    *To come to raids prepared , mainly meaning your well aware/read up on tactics especially during progress raiding
    *90%+ Attendance overall

We offer :
    *A steady guild that has been around for over 4 years
    *A friendly enviroment
    *Many activities such as flex runs , achievement runs , guild reward activies!
    *Food+Flasks for raiding
    *A general good atmosphere and a semi-hardcore mature raiding spirit!

We’re still building up on Tarren Mill horde , the guild is level25 and we’re also looking for socials to join our ranks , if your intersted to join as a social or as a raider for WoD don’t be afraid to hit me up!

My Btag is : Kilowat # 2374

Deleted
    I will send you a message when i login tonight.

just got back into wow and looking for a nice guild to play with and to get back into the game again.
    used to raid hardcore back in ulduar (realm 2nd HM mimi) and after that have played on and off when work/social life permitted.
    also did raid a bit at the start of MoP but only up until elegon when the guild i was in stopped playing. now i am looking to get back into wow and slowly start raiding again.