Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    This is why you don't smoke a whole marijuana kids, you die.

And don't even think of injecting it, you'll explode.

I don't know, I injected two whole marijuanas once and I felt completely fine.

Except for the part where the devil was telling me to hurt people and steal things, that was a bit weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sophos1 View Post
    Honestly, its 2014, it makes her seem like more of a degenerate.
    Made me laugh way more than it probably should have.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Deleted
    better ban weed, for it has claimed the soul of a devout christian mom

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do any kinda drugs personally, I would probably be willing to try, but in general it's not my kinda thing.

Anyway, apparently the first person in Britain to die from it and it suddenly means it's bad? Seriously? How many people die a year from smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol?! No one gives a damn about that. But as soon as ONE person dies from cannabis, it's the worst thing in the world.

Baffles me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Obviously she just had a heart attack and coincidentally smoked a j before she fell asleep. If you tried to use this to justify weed as unsafe then you simply can't see the amount of evidence against the idea that its a dangerous drug. It could be possible that her weed was laced with some other drug, but in my opinion it was just a simple heart attack caused by BEING HUMAN. She seems young, but there is no real back story to her medical history including family history of heart condition to not say that she had a heart attack due to genetics or any other thousands of causes linked to heart problems.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    That's about 3-4 joints a day. That's a little bit much but not a particulary huge amount, and nowhere near enough to cause physical harm. It's only slightly above average.

At one point I used to smoke at least twice that amount.
    No it's not. That's about an eighth of an ounce worth. That much cannabis does not yield 21-28 joints.

Deleted
    Anyone who reads the Daily Mail or uses it as a source should be hung, drawn & quartered.

Sharks are the real danger! No, on a serious note, it's like people said before, the only damage you get from weed is inhaling burning smoke. Not THC. And ofc, everything needs to be done in moderation.

153 posts and no daily mail song?

Today is a sad day

"Devout Christian mother of three"

and to be on topic, sleeping pills kills more ppl then cannabis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Who am I? Someone obviously smarter than this dumb bitch. I don't smoke pot, I'm smarter than that. I didn't have three kids and then essentially kill myself, again, because I'm smarter than that. So yes, I AM superior. Thanks for reminding me.
    She died of a heart attack, you call it 'essentially' suicide and insult her on the internet. I don't see how you can come to the conclusion you are smarter than her. The fact that you don't have kids and have never smoked pot, makes you part of a group that is mostley occupied by children, not intellectuals. It does't actually mean anything, but you needing reassurance of your perceived intellect from actions of others and random internet posters.

Reading 'I am superior' on a random internet post, is far sadder than you seem to think.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Do you drink alcohol?
    I'm drinking right this second. As I reply to this via my smart phone, while driving this semi truck full of nitroglycerin past this elementary summer school for the ungifted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    "Devout Christian mother of three"

and to be on topic, sleeping pills kills more ppl then cannabis.
    The gang bangers say otherwise. Jesus kills more than gang bangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    There are thousands of deaths from alcohol poisoning each year all over the world, not to mention the tens of thousands other alcohol-caused deaths, as well as millions (half a million in the US alone, making up a whopping 20% of all yearly US deaths) of annual smoking-related deaths all over the world, yet both of the aforementioned substances are legal and even praised, and if you go tell a smoker to quit smoking, they'll usually tear you a new one. Where are the threads about tobacco and booze?

Meanwhile, a substance that's actually even used as a treatment method in some cases, apparently causes a single questionable death, and here we are. Ask any of these people here arguing against pot to start arguing as vigorously against tobacco, and they won't bother, most likely because a) they smoke, b) their spouse smokes, c) someone in their family smokes, d) their friends smoke, e) all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    as well as millions
    *smells the air* and millions of people who drink and drive and nothing happens, but the first time they fuck with The Rock's people, the Rock is going to shine up his size 19 boot, turn that sum bitch side ways and stick it straight up, ya candy asses.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only has this been covered before but it's overall a very misleading story that touches on topics forbidden here.