steelcase leap refurbished office chair

Hi guys, i'm looking into getting a new chair and after a search i've come down to http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Steel...item2c827f7456 as my choice... My price range is £100 - £200 and this seems like the best choice but as always before I hit that buy button I like to get the opinions of the masses!

So, is this my best option?
    what are your opinions on refurbished stuff? I noticed the fabric seems pulled over the back as apposed to stitched in... Could this be a problem?
    Do you see anything wrong with this chair compared to what a new one would look like?
    Do you think just getting a good condition second hand would be better?
    Is there a chair I could get in a similar price range new which would be better?

And any other related question you can think of, I don't like spending money unless i'm 100% it's the best buy!

I know it's good to try chairs before buying them, but sadly there arn't that many stores in the UK where quality chairs like these are free to just try out so I may have to risk that part.

Thanks for any help!

Those look like they were in an office for a few years (judging by the pics, they're being thrown away from the very office that originally bought them)...doubtful they've got much of anything in terms of redeeming qualities left on them. That said, my first call center job had those chairs and they weren't terrible. Certainly no Aeron chair like I have in my new job. But not bad.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    better than mine. currently my body is leaning at an angle and hurting my back. plate on the bottom that holds the seat to back has come away and I swept up the bolts by accident and threw em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Those look like they were in an office for a few years (judging by the pics, they're being thrown away from the very office that originally bought them)...doubtful they've got much of anything in terms of redeeming qualities left on them. That said, my first call center job had those chairs and they weren't terrible. Certainly no Aeron chair like I have in my new job. But not bad.
    Yeah i've seen the Aerons but they are out of my price range unfortuently, would you say that a lower quality new chair for £150 would be better than one of these refurbished then?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Yeah i've seen the Aerons but they are out of my price range unfortuently, would you say that a lower quality new chair for £150 would be better than one of these refurbished then?
    It all depends on the ass padding. If they're a few years old and have been used in an office for that time, chances are the padding has been pounded into dust. There's also the consideration for stains and so on...ass sweat and other worse things lol. Not saying it's a guarantee, but something to consider. Unless you can physically see and test the chair first, I wouldn't do it. Just get yourself to an Argos or IKEA or something.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I would be worried getting a used computer chair, just would have that concern that someone else sat in it, naked.