Restoration / Boomkin Druid Looking For WoD Home

Class: Druid
    Spec: Restoration / Boomkin

RAIDING HISTORY
    ------------------------
    VANILLA
    CLEARED: Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ony, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, and started into Plague Wing on Naxx before BC released.

BURNING CRUSADE
    CLEARED: Magtheridons Lair, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, SSC, TK, MH, BT Pre-Patch. Cleared Sunwell post-patch.

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    CLEARED: VoA, Nax, OS (3-Drake), EoE, ULD, Ony, ToC.
    HEROIC: ICC 11/12 HM and Heroic RS Cleared.

CATACLYSM
    CLEARED: Baradin Hold, ToTFW, BwD.
    HEROIC: BoT: 3/4H, Firelands: 6/7H with H-Rag later, Server 1st 25m Heroic Dragon Soul Clear.

MISTS OF PANDARIA***
    HEROIC: MSV: 5/6H, HoF: 2/6H, TeS: 1/4H, ToT: 4/13H, SoO: 4/13H
    ***During this expansion our guild broke up. We tried to raid as a 10m and later broke apart. Lack of progression this expansion is due to this, and I took a break for a couple of months.

ABOUT ME:
    I have been raiding since four months after the release of Vanilla. I began as a rogue which I played for several years, and then switched to a druid. I have played mostly as a boomkin, being able to score top 10 rankings on World Of Logs throughout my raiding history. During Mists of Pandaria I swapped to Restoration Druid as it was needed when the guild broke apart. I found a love for healing through this. I research my class and stay up to date on patch notes. I am a min/maxer. I always check my gems, enchants, reforges, etc. I am always online and early for raids and communicate properly if ever and VERY rarely I miss one. I am dedicated, and realize there are either 9 or 24 other people depending on me to be ready and know what I need to do. I am able to take constructive criticism and never do I think I "know everything". I am always trying to be better. I am a team player, and I enjoy doing things on the side of raiding as well.

I am willing to play Alliance or Horde and transfer servers without question.

I have been on a break for quite some time, and am looking forward to getting started with a new home again. If you want more information from me, please send me a PM or respond here and I will send you my information to contact me.

Thank you.

Hey Starfallen,

<Havoc> of Khadgar is a horde guild and currently recruiting all classes for Mythic raiding in WoD. We are a progression guild that has been raiding since vanilla. Presently, we are 11/14H in SoO. We operate on a unique 2 night a week raid schedule, enabling us to clear heroic content while maintaining a balance between RL and WoW.

Our team going into WoD:

Tanks
    Paladin, Monk

Healers
    Shaman, Paladin, Priest

Ranged DPS
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest (w/healing os)
    Mage

Melee DPS
    Warrior (w/tank os)
    Rogue
    Monk (w/tank os).
    Monk (possibly changing dps class)

Recruiting Needs
    1 Healer - MW
    1 Healer (w/dps os)

1 Ranged DPS
    1 Ranged (w/ healing os)

2 Melee
    1 Melee (w/heal os)

Raid Schedule
    Monday & Wednesday
    8:00 pm until 12:00 EST

Loot System
    Going into WoD, we will be returning to the DKP System we utilized in WoTLK. Rules are posted on our website.

How to contact us
    Our website is http://havoc.wowlaunch.com If you have any questions about the guild, please don't hesitate to let me know through a PM here or on our website.

Officers:
    Animus#1709
    Arthurdent#1323
    Kiil#1383
    Luminianna#1785

Hey there, Starfallen!
    Check out Lucid from the link below. It anything peaks your interest, post an application and we will get in touch!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uiting-for-WoD

Thank you!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs (in no order):**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Legendary Cloak
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized at gmail dot com

Bumping, and replying to people.

Hello,

I am currently looking for an experienced resto druid that can also go boomkin for our 25 man heroic team. We are currently 9/14 heroic in 25 man content and plan on making it 10 this week. We have 1 healing spot open saved for a resto druid. If interested please contact me at Krazy#1922. We are currently on the Stormrage server. We raid Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST. Only 2 nights a week but very serious about progression. Contact for more info.

Thanks,
    Krazy
    1shot.guildlaunch.com

Hello, we are a 10/14H 25 man Alliance guild on US-Thunderhorn. We currently have too many raiders to squeeze into one raid and are ready to expand into a second raid team, and I am looking for raiders with good raiding histories and skill for that group. Once we have the second team established, we plan to swap raiders between the two teams as needed, so there will be the possibility of movement between teams.

We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 Central time. We have a strong, stable leadership and guild roster that is a mature, fun place to play while still pushing for as much progression as possible within a 3 day schedule. Most of the people in our guild have raided together since the early days of Vanilla, and you can bank on the fact that we will be together for a long time and not worry about joining a guild that crumbles 2 weeks later.

Our aim is to finish SoO strong and continue into high-level mythic raiding in WoD.

If this sounds good to you, I encourage you to contact me via battletag @ Psiserrat#1232. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Starfallen. <Evil Empire> is a horde guild on Daggerspine. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 - 10:00 pm, PST and would like to add your Boomkin to our raid group. Add Juggernutts#1969 if you're interested

Based on your raiding experience, it looks like you could be a good fit for our Mythic vision here at RBP. Dropping a wall of text below, skim it and see if this is a potential fit. If it is, contact one of us (Aeshur is most active during the day, by far) as soon as possible, we would like to possibly pull you in to trial this weekend!

Basic Info

<Really Bad Players>
    Horde-US-Blackrock (PST-PvP-Bloodlust)
    25 raiding, Sunday/Monday, 7:00pm-11:00pm PST, loot council system
    Current progression: 12/14H
    Guild website: reallybadplayers.com

Guild History:

Our core of veteran players has been playing together for years, earning multiple server firsts as a top-200 guild while raiding on a light schedule. With the announcement of Mythic raiding, a number of us have decided to return to the game and build a roster to push progression once again.

Our Future:

Our focus is on building our Mythic team for WoD. As such, Siege of Orgrimmar is our precursor to what is to come in Warlords. We are at the stage where we require high-quality players who have complete knowledge of their class, coupled with high survivability and the capability to adapt to new mechanics. Flexibility to other specs/classes/roles is also strongly encouraged.

We may not have been competitive in T16 (as we came into the tier far too late), but we will hit the ground running when Warlords of Draenor launches- this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.

If you feel you can fulfill all of our expectations while raiding on a light schedule, you are encouraged to apply, regardless if your class/spec is listed above or not.

Our Approach:

We raid two nights a week. We will NEVER add a third night of mandatory raiding, even during progression. However, we are not a casual guild. With just those two nights we intend to approach progression with a focus and efficiency that will redefine two-night progression raiding. Our aim is to be at the forefront of Mythic content and to compete for the #1 US two-night position in WoD.

Why Only Two Nights?

We all have commitments outside of the game. We also know that the right team doesn’t need more than two nights to blaze through content at a nationally competitive pace. To ensure that we have the right team in place, our roster is exclusively performance-based. No position is on lock – the players producing the highest numbers, taking the least damage, and rapidly adapting to raid mechanics will earn a raid spot, whether they’re fresh trial raiders or veteran officers.

Why <Really Bad Players>?
    -Community
    RBP is a community in the fullest sense of the word. To put it plainly, there’s a reason that players who hadn’t touched the game in upwards of four or five years came back as soon as they heard the guild had reformed.
    -Structured
    A proper guild structure with a strong officer corps is essential to keeping a guild together, organized and keeping everything functioning in an orderly manner.
    -Scheduling
    Our raids end on time. There is no circumstance in which a mandatory 3rd raid night will be added.
    -No Cliques
    Often times you will find guilds have cliques and favoritism within them, with RBP this is not the case. You reap what you sow here. You could be a trial ret paladin and replace the GM because you out dps him with less gear. Your performance is a measure of your worth.
    -No Bench
    All trials will have their fair shot at earning a spot and seeing raid time.

Contact Info:
    If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact us.
    Mammarees#1188 - Guild Master
    Aeshur#1775 - Recruitment Officer
    Saws#1618 - Senior Officer

Apply at reallybadplayers.com, today!

Heya Starfallen!

First off, great name. I've read through your post here, and really think you would be a great addition to our team. I'm impressed by the amount of experience that you have, and would like to chat with you when you get a chance.!!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Starfallen would love to talk you!

[A] Pure Insanity, 10man Proudmoore, 7/14H

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST

Add me at luxuriouslyn#1897

Hi, Starfallen. I'm an officer in <Pixelated>, a 14/14H Horde guild on US-Deathwing, and we're looking to recruit a skilled dps/healer hybrid for 6.0 mythic and WoD. We still really need a boomkin in particular, and your healing OS would be lovely as well. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6:30-10:30 pm PST. We generally invite people to trial in our alt run, held Sundays at 5:30 pst, which regularly gets between 8/14H and 11/14H, depending on the quality of the trial players. You could get to know us and see how we run a raid/strats, while we can see your play style and your ability to avoid dying in a fiery blaze of glory. Here's a bit about our guild from my regular spiel, and you can contact me in-game through my battletag, Damarisalynn#1761.

Thanks,
    Damaris

<Pixelated> is a semi-hardcore 10-man raiding guild on US-Deathwing (Horde), and we're looking to recruit skilled dps players and a hybrid as a move towards a larger roster for 20-man raiding in 6.0 and WoD. The guild has existed since Cataclysm and has been consistently raiding through MoP, with better progression with each new raid that has come out. We're currently 14/14H in Siege of Orgrimmar. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST (Deathwing server time).

We seek serious raiders who know their classes, can handle mechanics, don't stand in fire, and really push for higher damage on the meters. We want people like us who do the research on fight strategies, like to discuss how to manage the raid's cooldowns, strengths, and weaknesses, and are willing to put in the necessary time for progression. Still, we're a small, social guild composed mostly of raiders, with little interest in the drama and stress that can come with a hardcore raiding environment. So while we're not a world-first group, if you're interested in seeing heroic content, pushing your skills, and cooperating with a like-minded team, <Pixelated> might be the guild for you.

Right now we want to recruit high quality ranged dps of any class. We prefer that you already be at least 570 ilvl so you can begin to compete with our current raiders and alts to showcase your skills (most of our core players are at least 580 ilvl, and our alt raid is close to that). We will trial new potential recruits in our alt run, held on Sunday at 5:30 pm PST...that group is currently 11/14H. If you're interested in raiding and impress us in the alt run, we are willing to rotate new players into the main raid for a full heroic clear, as we get to know each other and gear up with 6.0 and later WoD in mind. Although we expect raiders to join the guild for long-term raiding, especially once mythic requires we all be on the same server, we don't require that initially...attendance, dedication, and skill are more important as we begin raiding together.

We require that all raiders have Mumble for voice communication (you must be able to hear, even if you prefer not to speak), and we let the in-game roll system determine loot distribution, with players clicking need for their main spec and greed for their off spec, and never clicking disenchant. We expect players to be respectful of others in loot distribution. If an item is a minor upgrade for them, but a major upgrade for another, they should pass to the player with the higher need. Trial players are equally eligible for loot as every other player in the group.

Aside from the main and alt raids, we do a variety of activities together as a guild, including both casual gold and realm-best challenge modes (our group currently holds the realm best titles in 8 of 9 dungeons, with more on the way); some basic pvp; old raids; and achievement runs. We welcome altoholics and have players with all of the various professions willing to share skills.

If you have any questions or are interested in potentially raiding with us, you can visit pixelated.enjin.com for more basic information about our group or to apply. You can also contact Damarisalynn#1761 in game.

If you're still looking for a new home, add me in game. ThatGuyzyk#1535. I look forward to speaking with you.

Who Are We?
    Ghost Division is a 10-man raiding guild on Moonrunner - Alliance. We are a mostly casual guild, but quickly shift to a slightly more hardcore mode once raid starts. In the very short time of our existence we have been able to push through current normal content at a very quick pace. Currently moving through heroic, we are looking to add to our roster of talented raiders and casual players to be ready for the 6.0 drop and the dawning of Mythic Raiding.

Guild/Raid Communication
    We recently adopted Teamspeak as our way of communication inside and outside of raiding. Info on that would be given to you upon acceptance of your application.

Raid Schedule
    Group 1:
    Wednesday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Saturday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Monday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Group 2:
    To Be Determined. Leaning towards a Thursday and Sunday raid group. Same times as above.

Loot Rules
    Loot is very simple. It's a modified free roll loot system. All items are open roll to every member that can use said item. With that, once a member wins a piece of gear, he/she would forfeit the next piece to a fellow member that hasn't received loot for that night. The only exceptions to this rule are tier pieces. Winners for tier pieces will be decided by A.Their roll. B.Whether or not it makes a 2-set or 4-set bonus for them.

What we Expect from You
    Becoming a member of Ghost Division can be a great experience for you and includes all flasks, pots, and food buffs being handled by the guid and it's members. We also provide enchants and gems for our raiders. We expect as close to a 100% attendance as possible. We have a very strong RL > WoW mentality and do understand things come up. All that we ask is for a post on the forum explaining in very little detail the reason for your absence. We also ask that this be posted as soon as you know that you'll be missing just to make sure the raid leader has time to make needed adjustments. We do enjoy having fun while raiding and during every day activities in the guild. But excess and unnecessary trolling within the guild and trade chat will not be tolerated. We expect that all members take pride in their guild and to represent the guild with as much respect and courtesy as possible. Most importantly, we ask you to bring something to the table. And not necessarily mats or donations to the guild bank. Just simply being available to help guildies or joining in guild activities outside of raiding and not being a ghost in guild chat and/or Teamspeak. It's a game, we're all here to have fun.

Recruitment
    Currently we are searching for a any non DK tank and a Priest or Pally. We'd prefer you to be around the 560 ilvl, but we are willing to gear up a dedicated and reliable player. We are also looking to expand in preperation for Mythic.

For any interests in joining Ghost Division you can apply via our website
    ghostdivision-guild.com

For any Questions please whisper Hotsfordots or add battletag ThatGuyZyk#1535