Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Well I'm pretty glad I ended up not being mafia that game so the rerolled worked out in my favor ^.^

But yeah, he was pretty upset about the situation he was arguing. And I was a little upset by it too, but not as much as him. Plus he was lucky the mods didn't just mod kill him for constantly breaking the rules when he had the QT thread to complain in (which is what I did).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for context, the D1 rule was we could only post once with 10 words each. And he was posting a bunch, paragraphs at a time.
    Well it was 2 posts with no more than 10 words and a vote. You could also change vote in 2nd post if chosen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well it was 2 posts with no more than 10 words and a vote. You could also change vote in 2nd post if chosen.
    This is what I meant. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Anyway - the reason i found the drow game infuriating is because i spent several days just fighting against scumlogic while I couldnt understand how i could be the only one seeing this scum logic. Turned out everyone were traitors who lurked like hell or scum of various teams who both tried to have me killed.
    It infuriates me that every single game I feel like I need to take you out you somehow survive 4 NKs in a row.

Also that our team didn't catch on to the "everyone can be recruited" thing, we thought there were just traitors and that TPR were still TPR 'till the end, should've known better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Don't see why everyone has bad memories about the Drow game, I thought it was quite nice.
    Agreed

Though to be fair I dont remember most games. I just remember if they were fun or not (I usually cant remember if i won or lost)

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    In other news, i just made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time ever. I dont see the appeal frankly.
    BURN THE WITCH!

I quite like peanut butter and jelly sandwhichs with a pint of milk to wash it down. But I can only eat one like once a month

Update: So Ive worked through most of the roles (just a couple more of the complicated ones to work through). If you could keep an eye out for PMs or messages in your QT threads over the next day or two id appreciate it.

People who didnt make it in can have access to the dead thread and no I will not be giving out the roles in it. You can have all the threads after the game is finished

I do need a volunteer to do vote counts. Im incredibly lazy when it comes to this and really cant be arsed more then once a day. Also somebody to end the days if Im not around

Don't see why everyone has bad memories about the Drow game, I thought it was quite nice.
    Drow game was one of my favorite games tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a bad memory of the drow game because I died either day 1, night 1 or day 2 I forgot which and then didn't pay attention to the game or dead thread so all I have is hearing people talk about it a lot xD
    Although I do recall my side winning, and that was obviously all my doing.

It infuriates me that every single game I feel like I need to take you out you somehow survive 4 NKs in a row.
    If I had had control of my ability last game then you I'd have lived an extra day as well ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I have a bad memory of the drow game because I died either day 1, night 1 or day 2 I forgot which and then didn't pay attention to the game or dead thread so all I have is hearing people talk about it a lot xD
    Although I do recall my side winning, and that was obviously all my doing.
    Im fairly certain it was also in large part my doing.

I was a tracker/cop iirc and apparently I only hit the team i did not win with.

And yet my own team tried to kill me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're both wrong. I was the mastermind behind my team winning that game.

I can't even remember who won the Drow game, the teams were such a mess because everyone was scum. I feel like I lost though, I think that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even remember who won the Drow game, the teams were such a mess because everyone was scum. I feel like I lost though, I think that happened.
    Bregan D'aerthe won.

You were part of House Malin.

The males one I believe. I somehow found Pistol the very day he was recruited.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You're both wrong. I was the mastermind behind my team winning that game.
    You nitwit tried to kill me even after i pointed out I could be recruited. Y'all should have known better!

And then you lynched me instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Bregan D'aerthe won.

You were part of House Malin.
    eeeewwwwwww RP

10+ Year Old Account
    eeeewwwwwww RP
    We lost because of me Lysah. As usual.

I can do votecounts Celtic

Deleted
    If anyone wants to be a back-up player in the Designer Game just say so in the thread (in case someone pulls out because I do have 27 roles)

10+ Year Old Account
    My post should have been here :P Back up plz

is this game ever going to start? i signed up like 2 years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    two years ago would've been right around the time that the anon mafia happened

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    two years ago would've been right around the time that the anon mafia happened
    exactly.

10 char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Great things come to those who wait

VT roles come to those who complain