Fingertip grip mouse...looking for the one!

Hi there,

I've been using the WoW classic steelseries mouse for years. She died recently (RIP). The only major issue that I had was the static effect that cause the mouse to go off and on.

I got a fingertip grip with a heavy-hand, it means that my fingers will sometimes take a break on the two primary buttons.

I've first try G700s from Logitech but the I didn't like the "wireless" feeling and this mouse was not made to be wired at all.

I've try the M95 Vengeance from Corsair. Really nice mouse, but my thumb was sliding on the pad buttons and it was really bad.

I've try the M65 and I was like ...the perfect mouse for me until everytime I rest on the mouse it click the primary buttons. The sensitivity click is way too high.

So do you have any suggestion before I spend all my budget...

I need : Wired, Rubber support, fingertip grip, Heavy-hand

Thank you in advanced!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only real options for mice right now are the Logitech G400s and the Zowie FK1. I'd recommend the FK1, personally. The G400s is only really an option if you can't find an FK1 where you live. The G502 would be an option, but it lends itself more to a palm grip.

How's the G502 for a fingertip grip? Cause it seems to have everything I need on it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papadragon View Post
    How's the G502 for a fingertip grip? Cause it seems to have everything I need on it...
    Meh, go for it. You could do worse. Mechanically, it's a good mouse. I don't really like the shape, but that's very subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anker is weird. I don't know how they do what they do, but they sell decent equipment at pretty low prices. I'm not sure you'd like it as much as the higher end mice such as the G400s, G502, and Zowie FK1 (which, really, I must recommend once again). However, if you had to pick something up and you were strapped for cash, Anker isn't the worst brand you could go with. Be aware this is a laser mouse, though, and you should have different performance expectations.

I highly recommend the G502. Best optical sensor I have used, great features, bullet proof warranty with Logitech, and some extra buttons to use for whatever you play. I have been a huge fan of Logitech since the Mx518 and this is far and away the best mouse I have used as a finger tip grip person.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech is coming out with a G402 in the near future. The G400s is being phased out. It might be worth the wait...