Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    To summarize this thread: Sociopaths admiring a successful sociopath.
    is he successful though? :P

Gul'dan just wanted to be in with the cool orcs. Garrosh and Grom are just bullies and are just jealous that they didn't have any green kool aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I'm not blaming Gul'dan, but I'm hoping Mannoroth didn't die in the trailer.
    Ofc he's dead. An axe blow to the head and a fiery explosion pretty much says he did, just like he did on WC3 (except the blow was to the chest).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    Gul'Dan didn't drink the demon blood. The lore says Hellscream drank first. Gul'dan has green skin from the exposure to the fel magic he was dabbling in.
    I don't know if our Gul'dan drank the blood or not. AU Gul'dan definitely did though.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

If he wasn't going to get what he wanted, who would've done it for him?
    No one, but his goals, and the way be went about achieving them were still completely self centered and shitty. Why are you so bent on a completely irredeemable asshole being admirable? Are you an ethical egoist or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    is he successful though? :P
    He was until he let his own ambition get the better or him (like it does so many evil characters in both fiction and RL). "Oh hey! I know we're only like a few months away from total victory here, but I just heard about this sweet staff that will making me way more powerful, so I am just going to go ahead and take half the army with me without telling anyone and leave the rest to get shit on Kthanxbye!"