Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Szazi View Post
    Actually its Russia that will not accept U.S Dollars, and if the rest of the world is smart, they will exit it too.
    U.S been always the bad guys in the wars, just they made you think they are the good guys. If there would be a new cold war, Russia undoubtedly going to be the good guys.

OT: There is no reason why Russia could not play if new cold war emerges.

There's no such thing as "good guys" and "bad guys" usually in the real world, but I agree, America are worse than most when it comes to war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    I hope so. Maybe the Horde can finally win an Isle of Conquest when it happens.
    Naa, you forgot about the Germans who are just as good.

They blocked Iran, so one can only hope!

Deleted
    Actually its Russia that will not accept U.S Dollars, and if the rest of the world is smart, they will exit it too.
    U.S been always the bad guys in the wars, just they made you think they are the good guys. If there would be a new cold war, Russia undoubtedly going to be the good guys.

Everything you just said, EVERYTHING, is not only wrong but defies the very common sense and logic. I don't know how you could nail it so totally wrong while being serious about it.

10+ Year Old Account

That's a frigging laugh. Man, there are a ton of Russian propagandists all over the place in these forums. Where are the moderators at when you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    If you don't think the US or UK (your country) would respond stronger, you're kidding yourself. You're right, most Palestinians are indeed victims there, but if HAMAS stopped using them as meatshields the Israeli military would wipe them right out. Theres a reason they set up their little terrorist bases right next to UN schools you know.

You're apparently not familiar with the Budapest Memorandum of 1994. Google it and educate yourself.
    The thing is, I doubt the UK would be stealing land and blockading a country to stop food, water and medical supplies reaching it in 2014.

Keep believing Israel are these poor little victims if you want compared to nasty HAMAS, but people who can see past bullshit patriotism and propaganda can see that both sides have horrible war criminals in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    There's no such thing as "good guys" and "bad guys" usually in the real world, but I agree, America are worse than most when it comes to war.
    Your country in basically our right-hand man in everything we (the US) do. Maybe you should move back to Russia, comrade. Obviously thats where your lineage lies. Don't act British when you're clearly Russian... Trolls...

That's a frigging laugh. Man, there are a ton of Russian propagandists all over the place in these forums. Where are the moderators at when you need them?
    Ha, whilst the Americans were tricked via basic propaganda into a ridiculous war in Afghanistan and Iraq in order to steal oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    It will never come to that. If the sanctions get that extensive, one of those russian billionaires is going to off Putin. It is one of the reasons the USA is targeting certain individuals, because they know that if those guys start losing billions of dollars overnight, they are going to have the ear of Putin, and if that doesn´t work, they will do more forcible things. Putin is going to end up with Jimmie Hoffa.
    That will never happen. They will never bite in hand what's feeding them.

Your country in basically our right-hand man in everything we (the US) do. Maybe you should move back to Russia, comrade. Obviously thats where your lineage lies.
    I don't have any "loyalty", i'm not some crazy conservative that thinks things are as black and white as "USA GOOD, RUSSIA BAD".

Everybody is the same, borders are completely man made and social constructs.

I hope so, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, cutting Russians from WoW or even internet as a whole would be beneficial. No... cutting Russians away from this planet would be better. Only people in Northern Korea are more brainwashed than them.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-16 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I hope so, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, cutting Russians from WoW or even internet as a whole would be beneficial. No... cutting Russians away from this planet would be better. Only people in Northern Korea are more brainwashed than them.
    If the forums here are representative of the majority of the Russian population, I daresay I agree...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Well it only took 4 pages until it turned into this crap...

It's not in a interest of US to cut off countries from internet. In USSR information flow was controlled: copiers and printers were not freely sold and their use was tightly controlled by government. Right now Russian government tries to control internet, banning sites with 'extremist' information (really it's mostly opposition sites). If someone will cut off Internet in Russia it will be Russian government, not US. Internet as a means to communicate uncontrollably and spread information is bad thing for totalitarian and authoritarian regimes.
    Btw for your information, similar thing happened to Russian television: almost all channels are controlled by government and people are cut off from information. Every channel is Fox News. That's what government would like to do with Internet. US on other hand promotes Internet because it undermines regime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    It's not in a interest of US to cut off countries from internet. In USSR information flow was controlled: copiers and printers were not freely sold and their use was tightly controlled by government. Right now Russian government tries to control internet, banning sites with 'extremist' information (really it's mostly opposition sites). If someone will cut off Internet in Russia it will be Russian government, not US. Internet as a means to communicate uncontrollably and spread information is bad thing for totalitarian and authoritarian regimes.
    Btw for your information, similar thing happened to Russian television: almost all channels are controlled by government and people are cut off from information. Every channel is Fox News. That's what government would like to do with Internet. US on other hand promotes Internet because it undermines regime
    Their not talking about cutting off the internet, but business relations with Russia. Blizzard is a US business. If they embargo Russia, Blizzard will no longer be able to do business with Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way Russian players would not be able to play is if their government did not let them otherwise, its a conflict between governments not people.

Their not talking about cutting off the internet, but business relations with Russia. Blizzard is a US business. If they embargo Russia, Blizzard will no longer be able to do business with Russia.
    Business with 'Russia' is not cut, business with Putin's cronies is cut. We'll see if there will be something more

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Russian males have more to worry about being conscripted if things heat up further.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexighar View Post
    The only way Russian players would not be able to play is if their government did not let them otherwise, its a conflict between governments not people.
    Blizzard was forced to cut out all players from Iran because of US trade embargo two years ago. Sure there are ways to work around it like VPNs and such, but it could just as easily happen for Russian players.

Deleted
    They will be able to, Blizzard EU is based in France. If they wanted to, they could declare Blizzard EU independent and continue business with Russians that way. There are many tricks like that. France is happy to do business with Russia.