Celebrating a decade of VANQUISH!

Over the last few weeks, I've been painstakingly putting together as many stories, videos, and boss placement rankings from the last 10 years of VQ's existence. Hopefully, it's as entertaining to read/watch as it was to make. Enjoy!

--SNIP--

In celebration of this special occasion, VQ will be raffling off a FREE 14/14H heroic Siege of Orgrimmar run!

This includes all loot for your main spec -- including warforged items and also includes the exclusive Garrosh mount, the Kor'kron Juggernaut! (EXCLUDING Tusks of Mannoroth though!)

HOW DO I ENTER?!:

1.) Respond to the following thread: --SNIP--
    2.) Be level 90
    3.) Be alliance
    4.) Don't already have a heroic Garrosh kill on that character

The raffle will end on Sunday October 5th @ 7PM CST. Any response to this thread after said time will not be eligible for the raffle.

Each name will be numbered and added to a list that will be posted on this thread just before the drawing. The drawing will be held on Monday, October 6th @ 7PM CST in Darnassus on the US-Sargeras realm. Spots are limited as we can only fit 40 people into a raid to see the /random 1-X

The prize 14/14H raid will be held the next day, October 7th @ 7PM CST

Fine print: Only one entry per character. Repeat entries will be ignored, alt characters entries are welcomed though
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-18 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    I enjoyed reading that

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbelly View Post
    I enjoyed reading that
    We enjoyed making it!

i enjoyed it too. kinda of made me think of my own past and guilds ive been in through the years. thank you for sharing that Ons!

Yeah, making that thread and remembering all those times made me realize how much time I've wasted playing this game. Almost depressing!

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG I'M A DRAGON GUYS!

Literally laughed out loud.

Nice! Congrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome read! Took me back in time. But whilst you were raiding, I was barely level 30 tauren druid herbing out in the Barrens for fun (and RP).

xD

It's amazing to me how many times you guys have rebuilt and kept going strong. I look back over the last 10 years and many of the guilds I've raided with in that time fell apart and ceased to exist afterwards. Congratulations to your guild, may you keep going strong in WoD and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    It's amazing to me how many times you guys have rebuilt and kept going strong. I look back over the last 10 years and many of the guilds I've raided with in that time fell apart and ceased to exist afterwards. Congratulations to your guild, may you keep going strong in WoD and beyond.
    We've definitely had our ups and downs over the years but I can't imagine playing this game with anyone else. Hopefully we'll keep the tradition going this coming expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Thread updated!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated for raffle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish we had the same kind of awesome people on the EU Alliance =/

Deleted
    So your biggest claim to fame is that one of the Leeroy guys was once in the guild. Good going.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    So your biggest claim to fame is that one of the Leeroy guys was once in the guild. Good going.
    What is yours?
    The Sons of Turalyon - Wyrmrest Accord www.thesons.us

If that's as far as you got down the page then I guess it would be!

Deleted
    There always has to be that one douchebag.

Congrats on 10 years, my guild of 9 years fell over this year. Keep going for all us oldies! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    There always has to be that one douchebag.
    It wouldn't be the internet otherwise.

I never heard of VANQUISH until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    I never heard of VANQUISH until today.
    We're even!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great to have a guild last so long. However, we don't allow advertising or content such as this on our forum. Buying, selling, trading, giveaways, raffles, and the like are prohibited.

Closing.