Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure I read somewhere maybe here or else where that WoD was likely to be over multiple expansions, but either way am really bummed not to see Farahlon as it was at least not yet..

15+ Year Old Account
    Watching that movie makes me want a future live action Warcraft movie as that. War of the Ancients would make for such an incredible movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    big purple island on the top of the world map shown at blizzcon, just cause it doesn't have a name on it doesn't mean we don't know what it is.
    Been removed from the world map for quite a while now...

More excuses, more stuff getting cut. I don't seem them cutting the price BACK DOWN to what it used to be. What exactly are we paying for here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Watching that movie makes me want a future live action Warcraft movie as that. War of the Ancients would make for such an incredible movie.
    They are already working on a live action warcraft movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I am sure I read somewhere maybe here or else where that WoD was likely to be over multiple expansions, but either way am really bummed not to see Farahlon as it was at least not yet..
    I really do not want a second expansion in a timeline that doesn't mean crap. We are there to stop the iron horde from invading our world. That's It.

I got an offer for free Pandaria on an account that already had it. :\

15+ Year Old Account
    “Bladespire and Karabor were giant spaces and there weren't enough to put into them to make them cities. ”

So we get towns as capitals, instead of cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    “Bladespire and Karabor were giant spaces and there weren't enough to put into them to make them cities. ”

So we get towns as capitals, instead of cities.
    Easily fixed by making more than one auction house/bank etc like all the other big cities have. They're just feeding you bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    More excuses, more stuff getting cut. I don't seem them cutting the price BACK DOWN to what it used to be. What exactly are we paying for here?
    Good God, get over yourself... This is still the most ambitious expansion to date and the fact that they are having to cut some things is fine. Focus on the stuff we have, and perhaps try venturing out from under your bridge from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Easily fixed by making more than one auction house/bank etc like all the other big cities have. They're just feeding you bullshit.
    Yup, cities in Azeroth have multiple spots with auction houses, don't see any reason why it can't be the same case here, they just ran out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezziut View Post
    Good God, get over yourself... This is still the most ambitious expansion to date and the fact that they are having to cut some things is fine. Focus on the stuff we have, and perhaps try venturing out from under your bridge from time to time.
    How exactly is it their "most ambitious expansion" to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    How exactly is it their "most ambitious expansion" to date?
    I think he meant it's the most ambitious in terms of how much content they can cut out of the game and still release it with higher than normal price without any major backlash.

Last time we had "communication error" with taanan, now we have attempts to scrap Farahlon. Will blizzard move even further ?

Carve up the content, repackage it into a separate expansion and charge you twice over. Watch the fanboys clamor for more!

Deleted
    Why the hell shouldn't Karabor and Bladespire be made into cities just because they would be huge.If someone doesn't like it he can just,not be there?Them not being cities would make 'em boring.And don't get me started on Farahlon,Blizzard is getting lazy again if you ask me and trying to sell less content for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamias View Post
    Why the hell shouldn't Karabor and Bladespire be made into cities just because they would be huge.If someone doesn't like it he can just,not be there?Them not being cities would make 'em boring.And don't get me started on Farahlon,Blizzard is getting lazy again if you ask me and trying to sell less content for more money.
    Yeah if only there were some way of getting quickly from one point to another. How do we do that in, say, Dalaran or Shattrath? Oh! I know! WE FLY.

Deleted
    Urgh how could they get the Stormwind guard armour wrong?? Typical that the orc grunt is spot on minus the helmet.

Deleted
    Cannot believe how thick some people are who post here, they never even fucking said Farahlon will be this expansion, even if they did there would be a good reason for not introducing it at this point. They will obviously add something for a patch so what do you care....

Deleted
    Guard armors look super cool, hoping they make some for the other cities as well, and also that they make Alliance equivalent of the Iron Horde clan armors, 7th Legion armor maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Cannot believe how thick some people are who post here, they never even fucking said Farahlon will be this expansion, even if they did there would be a good reason for not introducing it at this point. They will obviously add something for a patch so what do you care....
    I can't believe how thick some people are, too. Defending every bit of cut content with "They never said..." bullshit. That's equally stupid and blind. Gobbling up every word Blizzard says as if it were ambrosia. Smells more like cow dung to me.

Players may not go to Draenor during this expansion, it depends on if the content is relevant to the expansion.