Hello,

Retribution paladin 567 ilvl 1/14hc and Shadow/Disc Priest 566/560 ilvl 12/14hc friends both with raid and guild leading experience looking for a guild who raids any time between 23.00-06.00 Server Time (or earlier if on wednesdays/fridays/weekends) and plans to Mythic raid in WoD and currently progresses in HC SoO. Would prefer Horde, but Alliance maybe considered too and will realm transfer.

Paladin has been my main since 8 years and my friend has just decided to make priest his main but he has been playing priest as an alt char for many years.

We both have been playing since the end of vanilla with a couple of breaks now and then, we didn't have the chance to progress much in MoP due to starting late this expansion and we wouldn't want the same thing to happen in WoD.

We consider ourselves mature and semi-hardcore players who know their classes and the game inside out. We are online when we are required to be online, so attendance is not an issue. Will use any voice chat and can even provide a server if needed.

Armory info(i cannot post links):

Paladin: Ballnazzar - Twisting Nether
Priest: Jessrabb - Twisting Nether

For more information: ballnazzar#2446 or nematiph#2836