Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm most likely the difficult family member.
    "Why is no one washing their dishes after they used it? It's stupid to have it pile up in the sink". Then I have a cup and some plates in my room. Not sure how my parents deal with me really.

Quote Originally Posted by Devechka View Post
    I'm most likely the difficult family member.
    "Why is no one washing their dishes after they used it? It's stupid to have it pile up in the sink". Then I have a cup and some plates in my room. Not sure how my parents deal with me really.
    Well, in my case all my immediate family doesn't even live together. Further adding to the confusion on how some can't even be civil for 2 days. Especially because basically we don't have to deal with each other. So how can somebody even complain when you only see them maybe 3 times a year. It's absurd.

I had religious heavy family too, until i told them not to talk to me since i don't do well talking to low-intelligence organisms.

Everyone in my family is difficult to deal with

Then again, I'm being told the same. So I really have no idea who the difficult one is.

Probably we are all fucked, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

or something

Deleted
    Yes every single one of them..

I love my parents so they get more points but I owe my siblings nothing. Sides my brother is an atheist and he aint right in the head. I haven't even talked with him for like 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I had religious heavy family too, until i told them not to talk to me since i don't do well talking to low-intelligence organisms.
    I try to remain civil about it, but it may come to this if they push too hard. Or like to belittle anyone that doesn't see it their way.

I don't have too many issues with my family members. I just don't see the necessity in getting involved in crazy arguments or rocking the boat. My parents and brother do crazy shit all the time but I don't see it being worth it to get in a fight with them especially when it does not involve me.

If the odd one tries to bitch me out for something (one time I didn't go to a family function because of raid but I was only invited to the function the day before and one of my uncles got pissy with me) I just stay calm and logically explain why they shouldn't be doing that and why I will not stand for it.

Many of mine are difficult to deal with.

When I need something or even when I try to help then no one ever has my back.

Deleted
    Does being emotional (and physical when I was small) abusive and making thousands of euros of debts in my name count as being difficult?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mum's side of the family is full to the brim with horribly difficult people, Dad's side has its issues but are able to interact like human beings.

Everybody in my family hates everybody else in the family.
    Call me Cassandra

My Maternal grandma who lives with us half the year 'til she croaks.She could drive Mother Teresa to alcoholism, she's that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole family from my father's side sucks donkey cock. I have not yet seen people as idiotic, stubborn, and egotistical as they are. They have lost fortunes, literally, fortuneS of money because of their incompetence. Even the thought of it sickens me in a way not even a stranger has ever been able to.

Deleted
    A pretty silly question considering the person I consider difficult will find me a difficult.