Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's not his fault everyone coming through there is drop dead gorgeous.
    Poor stiffs.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    Cremation please. Good luck trying to bang me in powdered form!
    Im sure there is some nutcase out there willing to mix it with pure MDMA and have necro trip
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    Cremate me for the love of god
    This was before the autopsy, long before final disposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it always Florida and Ohio that have fucked up things happening in the news?

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    What makes it even more sad is that the guy is married. Could he not simply wait and bang his wife when he got home?
    Wife must be fugly as all hell if he'd rather bang a corpse than her

Necrophilia - the urge to crack open a cold one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Its true that its a pretty tame crime. Its no rape, its as much of a crime as humping a tree. He should be punished and probably lose the job, but i think most of the punishment should be forced psychologist help. His place aint in prison.
    Very true, definitely agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    Isn't it always Florida and Ohio that have fucked up things happening in the news?
    Yes, yes it is.

That is why this gif is popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    Florida and Germany.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

coming home from work smelling like sex and alcohol
    Alcohol I can understand, but how do you SMELL that someone had sex?

As for the case... I'm dead. If someone wants to fuck my corpse, I most likely won't care about it at that point anymore. He should be fired and sentenced to mandatory psychological care

Plus even if the corpse are really hot looking, the thing about corpse is that they lose heat. By the time its at the morgue its probably cold in there, doesent sound so great to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Plus even if the corpse are really hot looking, the thing about corpse is that they lose heat. By the time its at the morgue its probably cold in there, doesent sound so great to be honest.
    I don't think we needed an explanation on why corpses don't make great lays.

But it's nothing a few minutes in the oven wouldn't fix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't fucking a corpse supposed to be deadly to your health?

I mean, think of the bacteria in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oh, Tradewind...I was awaiting your response to this.
    I'm dead sexy!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

As for the case... I'm dead. If someone wants to fuck my corpse, I most likely won't care about it at that point anymore. He should be fired and sentenced to mandatory psychological care
    Pheromones dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Wouldn't he smell like corpses, rather than sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    What makes it even more sad is that the guy is married. Could he not simply wait and bang his wife when he got home?
    This comment makes me happy, since yeah, we all know rapists just need to get married, and then they stop being sexual predators. My guess is the guy seriously had a compulsion/fetish, not the cutesy versions we talk about on the internet though, the serious mental disorder sort, where the terminology came from.

And to answer Winter Blossom, a lot of things are wrong with many people. Necrophilia happens, it's a real fetish, it's existed for a long time... I guess I'm a little confused how people on the internet can react this way. We're exposed to stuff like this all the time, but a news story makes it scary/gross? Weird right? I mean is this really more disturbing than a half hour on certain 4chan boards?

I guess in all honesty, I don't see much reason to care. Right now, somewhere in the world, there's multiple children being raped at gunpoint in areas of civic unrest, not to mention all the child prostitutes who got sold into their position at 8-10 years old. Right now, multiple people are being murdered, for no good reason, usually because some dip shit ex can't let them go. Those things are happening, to people with real feelings and emotions like us, not dead bodies.

There's a lot of real suffering, and real evil in the world... We're internet people, we've heard/seen some version of every fucked up sexual situation that can happen, pretty much. Is this really worth going all grandma and pretending we don't know that the really nice professor smokes tons of pot, or that bestiality doesn't happen? Who cares? Honestly the biggest insane thing about all of this to me is...

It says while awaiting autopsies... there should be a couple cameras in any room where there's a possibility for evidence tampering, with foot traffic going on. That part is very, very strange.

Sweat and vaginal secretions have smells. You can usually tell when its someone you arent familiar with sweat's, because our brain gets used to the sweat of familiar people to the point of ignoring it almost. While someone could feel like your boy friend is smelly right now, youll smell next to nothing because you are too familiar with it. If he was drunk and didnt take a shower before coming back, you could definitively tell about vaginal fluids.

Deleted

Kind of agree with David on this one. Mind you, not sure I'd be willing to tick the extra box myself.

Wouldn't he smell like corpses, rather than sex?
    I'm sorry, I had to respond to this, it's great XD Sex has an extremely strong smell, if you don't shower off, it's incredibly noticeable XD It doesn't matter if you're male or female XD

Edit: Also, corpses are not stored in conditions where they're actively rotting. They're also cleaned before they're put into storage, since a lot of ugly things happen when we die... I have no idea how someone could actually do this, I mean all feelings of revulsion aside... it'd be so cold.
    Last edited by Valenthiel; 2014-08-18 at 05:00 PM.