Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Going back to the roots of WoW with the login screen I see
    The login screen should say "I can't believe you people paid for this. lol"

Quote Originally Posted by maple1979 View Post
    you are missing the point, okey it is a convenience, but due to Cataclysm Azeroth changed, and since Garosh has altered the timeline how can Outland still exsist? there is no pre-Cata version of Azeroth for anyones convenience, but here we have Azeroth til lvl 60 than OUTLAND from 60-70 yada yada yada... and than we got Draenor at 90... how??? if Garosh altered the timeline Outland should simply not exsist, just a matter of technicality, how are you going to go to Outland and/or Draenor, when there only supposed to be 1 Dark Portal, either its to one or the other, not both, or they will make it level based and you cant see or know about the current lvl 90 timeline until you get to lvl 90, since your game has not progressed to that time in the game yet, should/could have done the same with Cata aswell btw, guess it was easier if they are solving it like this with Draenor since its a totally standalone place not a part of Azeroth
    WOD-era Draenor is an alternate timeline, so the events there won't affect anything in the prime timeline.

Deleted
    HAHAHA "the Grimrail Suplexer" best title of all time. SUPLEX THE TRAIN!

Damn, I love that log-in screen.

So quick question for those in Beta, say you are leveling a new toon once WoD comes out, how do you get to Outland?

EDIT: And is there a new Portal to get there like the lvl 58+ Portal that gets you to the BL?
    Last edited by Siddown; 2014-08-19 at 02:07 PM.

Could someone explain to me why those guardians are at the dark portal? I've always wondered that but never found anything on google. They seem to . . . just exist.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Could someone explain to me why those guardians are at the dark portal? I've always wondered that but never found anything on google. They seem to . . . just exist.
    In the original design, I always just assumed they were supposed to represent Medivh and Gul'dan, the twin masterminds behind the portal.

It's kind of cool to think that though the impetus behind the portal was to prepare for a Legion invasion, and Medivh was controlled by Sargeras at the time, that one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of the two worlds was masterminded by an orc and a human working together.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    So quick question for those in Beta, say you are leveling a new toon once WoD comes out, how do you get to Outland?

EDIT: And is there a new Portal to get there like the lvl 58+ Portal that gets you to the BL?
    The mage portals in racial cities now take players straight to Hellfire Peninsula (outside of the portal) rather than Blasted Lands now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post

Currently placeholder NPCs port you to Draenor, and the Dark Portal doesnt work at all, you have to take tp to hellfire if u want to go to Outland

Deleted
    I hope Celestalon dies in a car fire for what he did to Elemental shaman.

So i'am guessing that Gorehowl is one of the extremely hard to get, raid boss dropped legendaries that blizzard was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    The mage portals in racial cities now take players straight to Hellfire Peninsula (outside of the portal) rather than Blasted Lands now.
    Well that sort of takes the drama out of it. As someone who has leveled countless toons, I don't really care, but for someone who hasn't I hope they at least plan something to make it make sense rather than just head to major city and get ported to Hellfire. In the grand scheme of things, it's not very important though.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who's bothered by 'OUTLAND' and 'AZEROTH' being all caps on the world map screen whereas 'Draenor' only has the first letter capitalized? I know it's a really small thing but the inconsistency irks me no end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    In the original design, I always just assumed they were supposed to represent Medivh and Gul'dan, the twin masterminds behind the portal.

It's kind of cool to think that though the impetus behind the portal was to prepare for a Legion invasion, and Medivh was controlled by Sargeras at the time, that one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of the two worlds was masterminded by an orc and a human working together.
    The bit that's always confused me is that there's a sculpture of a dragon on top of the gate on the Draenor side, yet AFAIK there were no dragons on Draenor till after the portal was opened.

Earthquake: An earthquake shakes the target area, dealing 1 Physical damage to enemies every 1 sec You cause the earth at the target location to tremble and break, dealing Nature Spell Power Physical damage over 10 sec to enemies in an 8 yard radius, with a 10% chance of knocking them down. 100 yd range. Instant. down affected targets. 100 yd range. Instant.

That says instant right? im not seeing things am I? Its not instant on beta.

Deleted
    No love for shamans. It seems like nothing will change with the addon. Same old talents, spells or less

Quote Originally Posted by Kolz View Post
    How are you so stupid? Holy crap! People like you are why I try to avoid mmo-champ forums :\

What part of "A new beta build just went up, which includes our first round of balance tuning on tanks and damage dealers." do you not understand? They only just STARTED tweaking the numbers. They are talking about the design of the abilities.

Infracted for flaming
    Dude the reason of forum is do discuse thous changes .... You just make idiot out of your self

Lightbulb

Hasn't anyone noticed on the new World Map screen, it depicts, what I can only assume is Titan VS Legion in the background????
    Perhaps this is an idea of how Blizz will depict them in future Expacs?! ( Im still waiting for the last expac to be titans VS the evil titan / legion and the horde and ally unite for it , another pointer is what the black prince was talking about uniting against annihilation. )
    Last edited by samishii23; 2014-08-19 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I hope Celestalon dies in a car fire for what he did to Elemental shaman.
    I have to go with NO! He deserves much much much worse than that i have a few ideas but i am afraid that i will get banned if i share them with you >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chumbalum View Post
    No love for shamans. It seems like nothing will change with the addon. Same old talents, spells or less
    blizz have stated that there will be no more playing around with new skills/reworking talents etc the only thing that will be adjusted from this point on is going to be numbers for spells so yup we are pretty screwed!

Deleted
    I like how they are making warriors even more faceroll. Now you dont even have to change stance yourself.

The game does it for you. Pathetic!

Oh cool, did anyone notice the flecks of dried Mannoroth blood on Gorehowl!? Awesome! ^_^