Warcraft 20 Year Anniversary

What's your wishlist? What do you think it will be?

Wishlist:

1. Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal - remastered HD editions
    2. Warcraft III remastered HD edition on Starcraft II engine
    3. All Warcraft cinematic intros remastered HD editions

Well, nothing more for me.

But... I think we will get at least Orcs&Humans HD or for iPads/android.

Honestly I cant believe they havent updated and ported Warcraft 1-3 for phones and tablets yet. Seems like something that would be a good bang for your buck development.

Well, I'd be happy if they'd put remastered version of Warcraft 1-3 on phones and tablets and PCs.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see some retrospectives at Blizzcon on the history of the game, like the one they did for the company as a whole a while back (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHz2ky-jng8).

It'd also be cool to see them doing a Warcraft remake, and if it is received well, then plan HD remakes for further games. I've always wanted to try those games. Option no. 3 is also awesome!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

WC4, I always thought it would be a good way to tell the lore stories they didn't have time to do in game while not making it a book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraf 4, please please please!!! :'(
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    Honestly I cant believe they havent updated and ported Warcraft 1-3 for phones and tablets yet. Seems like something that would be a good bang for your buck development.
    Damn straight. I'd love to see this on my Kindle.

Remake Warcraft 1-3 AND make Warcraft 4! Would make me so darn happy, I grew up playing WC1-3, and I still play WC3 from time to time, it is just so amazing (probably because of the nostalgia connected to it).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if they made it available for iPad/Android I would so run and buy a tablet straight away! That would be the last kick in the butt I'd need to run and buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

id even pay for a wc2 remake in hd if they can somehow make the old engine work

They could probably release a remastered WC1/2 in the SC2 engine using modified WoW assets for a quick buck, and fix some of the UI problems that WC1 and 2 have.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    They could probably release a remastered WC1/2 in the SC2 engine using modified WoW assets for a quick buck, and fix some of the UI problems that WC1 and 2 have.
    Heart of the Storm art style would be cool, there are few WC3 mods in SC2 engine but they look just awful, too colorful and its disgusting