Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well it only took two pages before someone called her a feminist. Lol.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Only solution i see to this is to reduce both men and women populations to 10% and install our new corgi* overlords!
    Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    But what if i'm one of the remaining men?

So I work for no money, but the women provide me with food? Sounds like a patriarchy.

Sooner or later a girl is gonna need my D for a baby right? With only 10 percent of men and all other women? I get effortless pootytang with a chick that I will likely be able to choose.

I don't see the problem.
    I wonder what the criteria would be to "Breed".

6 ft tall, blonde hair blue eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Not sure that would be of any benefit at all, would most likely cause lots of problems.
    In generations the female population would likely become desensitized to the existence of males and stop seeing them as a human like them. Males effectively become irrelevant towards the better of the society and are just kept for humanitarian reasons that would disappear over time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    testosterone fueled egos are the driving fuel behind every problem in the world besides natural disasters. so i kinda agree with her.

my plan would be to eventually phase out males and females all together through genetic manipulation. let the world be ruled by the greatest gender, futanari.
    I feel bad that I know what that is...damn you internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'm pretty sure that this woman's "plan" is something straight-up uttered by Val from the "Groovy Gang" in the Venture Bros...

"The few remaining men will exist as studs, breeding in the cow pasture, or they can go up to the nearest suicide center where they'll be quietly gassed to death"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Well it only took two pages before someone called her a feminist. Lol.
    Who did?

I did a ctrl + f for feminist and didn't find anything calling her one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    testosterone fueled egos are the driving fuel behind every problem in the world besides natural disasters. so i kinda agree with her.
    Behind almost every man is a woman, so it becomes a joint matter.

The woman quoted is nuts and she does make a strong case for birth control.

-what follows now is satire-

Mind you the only reason I say this is so that feminazis like her are strictly regulated and their political heresies are properly silenced. Society needs to be protected! For the good of the City! For the good of humanity! For Womyn that glorify the Y chromosome everywhere.. Make it so!

Woman is problem. No woman, no problem. -Joseph Stalin regarding Nadezhda Alliluyeva
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2014-08-19 at 01:55 AM.

What do you think of all of this?

My first thought is "Hitler probably thought that reducing the Jewish population by 90% would fix everything too." Of course, the solution to the worlds' problems is never that simple.

Is she mad as a box of frogs?

To be fair I think that can be said for any person if you look hard enough.

Is there any merit to what she's saying?

From a "let's play what if, and debate hypotheticals" perspective, sure.

How do you think this would impact how the world runs if it were to happen?

Well, the most likely scenario, if this were to occur, would be a major war. Humanity would probably have to return to a primarily agrarian lifestyle and rebuild, in spite of any gender imbalances.

If you were one of the dudes living in such a world, how do you think you would feel about it?

Well that depends on too many factors to really give an honest answer.

Do you think it would increase the value of men relative to today's standards, or decrease it?

Probably increase it, but only because humanity would need everyone possible to rebuild.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    A lesbian coworker of mine once told me that there is a great deal of domestic violence in lesbian relationships.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    This is true
    This is anecdotal and all, but the overwhelming majority of bisexual/homosexual women I know have spoken about having a crazy ex in their past or a current crazy, but it was always more in the sense that they were afraid of what would happen, not that something had occurred.
    With that said, Erin, you have first hand experience so I assume you know more then me on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

But what if i'm one of the remaining men?

So I work for no money, but the women provide me with food? Sounds like a patriarchy.

Sooner or later a girl is gonna need my D for a baby right? With only 10 percent of men and all other women? I get effortless pootytang with a chick that I will likely be able to choose.

I don't see the problem.
    Because you don't get to go do whatever you want. You have to stay in a sanctioned area, because it will make "men more safer".

Like, what? I'm not sure if she's implying men are stupid and would cause their own death somehow by like shoving legos up their noses, or if that men are dangerous to women.

This is just such fail on so many levels, I'm glad that people still judge a whole gender based on the action of a few. By that logic, I'm going to coward in fear from women for the rest of my life, because female praying mantis bite off the males head after having a baby.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Fixed that for you

I wonder what the criteria would be to "Breed".

6 ft tall, blonde hair blue eyes?
    The most suitable men would simply be those who are fit in both body and mind. This is also related to genetic modification
    I consider myself intelligent. So if I hit the weights, i'm golden.

Bring on the bitches.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who did?

I did a ctrl + f for feminist and didn't find anything calling her one...
    The video.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because you don't get to go do whatever you want. You have to stay in a sanctioned area, because it will make "men more safer".

Like, what? I'm not sure if she's implying men are stupid and would cause their own death somehow by like shoving legos up their noses, or if that men are dangerous to women.

This is just such fail on so many levels, I'm glad that people still judge a whole gender based on the action of a few. By that logic, I'm going to coward in fear from women for the rest of my life, because female praying mantis bite off the males head after having a baby.
    She says the area is gonna be able to provide things for me. "entertainment" included.

That's fine. Just put me on a beach with food, water, internet, a boat that lets me sail within the area, and bitches

10+ Year Old Account
    Women are disgusting pigs. Every woman I've lived with, including my sister, has been absolutely repulsing. They never pick up their clothes until it' finally time to say "hey all my shit is dirty let me pick this shit up and wash it". Growing up it was hardly possible to walk through my sisters bathroom and God forbid you try to use the sink with all the shit on the counter and actually IN the sink. Wet towels everywhere, panties, tampons, pads, various other I have no idea what hanging out of an overflowing trash can. I'm sure not every woman is this way, but I just chuckle every time I hear women complain about how men are disgusting.

This woman is crazy and probably been dumped, told of and or treated badly by men because of her own repulsiveness and now she wants revenge.

I think they should reduce the male population to just me.

I think this is actually the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my entire life.
    Last edited by Post; 2014-08-19 at 02:05 AM.

Deleted
    I consider myself intelligent. So if I hit the weights, i'm golden.

Bring on the bitches.
    I don't see how that'd reduce the male population by 90% though

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The video.
    Fair enough.

She says the area is gonna be able to provide things for me. "entertainment" included.

That's fine. Just put me on a beach with food, water, internet, a boat that lets me sail within the area, and bitches
    Personally no matter what the hell they offer me I would never accept having 90% of the male population gone for it. It's ridiculous and nonsensical.

Every time topics like this come up it just reminds me of Y: The Last Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how that'd reduce the male population by 90% though

Fair enough.
    Well, not all sexual encounters need to produce a baby. Just every now and then.

I'm assuming this crazy bitch will provide me women to have sex with when she says "entertainment"

That or death by snoo snoo.

Oh boy, heeere we go.

Silly little girl. Have a cupcake and sit down. (not very nice when the belittling generalizing shoe is on the other foot huh?)

Shes a good troll, il give her that. Got my Jimmies Rustled for .5 seconds