Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How did Garrosh manage to connect the Dark Portal in Draenor to the portal in Azeroth?
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    The riots are going on in my hometown and I have interviewed several locals at cafes in middle class, suburban areas about their views on the riots. Most people believe the rioters and protestors need to be violently suppressed, with some calling for the police and National Guard to fire live rounds at the protestors. A few people thought the police have become to militarized, though they also opposed the rioters/protestors. And a couple of people expressed concern about loved ones who are police officers or Guardsmen. One woman even bought three police officers lunch and thanked them for their service.

The St. Louis community, with the possible exception of a few bad areas (such as Ferguson) largely supports the police and holds a negative opinion of Mike Brown and the protestors/rioters. Please feel free to ask me anything.
    Sorry Nakura, but with your posting record no one should ask you anything. You obviously don't live that close to Ferguson simply because it is mostly Black. I think its what 70-80% black? Anyone you asked is probably white because from your previous threads you are the standard conservative bystander that thinks blacks should be rounded up and shot.

I think we need a time stamped photo of NakuraChambers choking in a cloud of tear gas before we can believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by noobforhire View Post
    completly agree good sir, well except i hate that mike guy, his egos so bad, he makes kayne west look modest :P
    I just want things to get worse, because it is mildly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry Nakura, but with your posting record no one should ask you anything. You obviously don't live that close to Ferguson simply because it is mostly Black. I think its what 70-80% black? Anyone you asked is probably white because from your previous threads you are the standard conservative bystander that thinks blacks should be rounded up and shot.
    I can actually vouch for him, He lives fairly close, probally about 40 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    How did Garrosh manage to connect the Dark Portal in Draenor to the portal in Azeroth?
    It's quite simple really, he just shotweb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    This just in: conservative stooge praises police response to protests in Ferguson over murder of unarmed teenager, more at 11.
    Oh look, someone making judgements without knowing any of the facts before any investigations! what a surprise!
    You're a towel.

There are certain groups in this country that want to perpetuate the myth that blacks are being oppressed. Just my two cents.
    And with that, this thread needs to be locked as it is clearly a bait thread.

How do you feel about the apparent cowardice of the punishment administration on this website specifically in regards to being afraid to permanently ban people who have accounts simply to troll?

I just want things to get worse, because it is mildly entertaining.
    Quoting for posterity.

OT: Do you think Iggy Azalea is going to usurp Nicki Minaj's position in the pop world and should we do something about it?

I have never argued for blacks to be discriminated against. I do live in St. Louis though.

Yes. Yes. And I wish the Guard was on the frontlines taking these whiny kids down.
    And again another post that just needs to be infracted locked and permabanned. Your bigotry is showing Nakura.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    My question: Do you get paid to start troll-bait threads?
    Troll bait threads with an almost 3k post count... Are you mentally retarded..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for answering my previous questions, sorry to bother you but I have another one.

What do you think about introducing Penguins to the Arctic?

Quote Originally Posted by noobforhire View Post
    I can actually vouch for him, He lives fairly close, probally about 40 minutes or so.
    I don't care. Nakuras posts have clearly shown that he is a bigot. This will be locked and him probably infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I think we need a time stamped photo of NakuraChambers choking in a cloud of tear gas before we can believe him.
    Check my post history, I've referenced living in STL before.

Deleted
    what's your favourite cheese?

How do you feel about the Bundy Ranch standoff?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Oh look, someone making judgements without knowing any of the facts before any investigations! what a surprise!
    You clearly have not seen Nakura's previous posts. He makes a lot of race baiting threads and he wants war and lots of it. So this is perfect for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care. Nakuras posts have clearly shown that he is a bigot. This will be locked and him probably infracted.
    This entire thread basically has been off topic. Why aren't you calling those people out by name?

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly have not seen Nakura's previous posts. He makes a lot of race baiting threads and he wants war and lots of it. So this is perfect for him.
    I was talking directly to the person I quoted, not Nakura.
    You're a towel.