[WOD] LF Enh Shaman rotation and Shock and Awe addon !!!

Yo guys,

I'm going to do some testing today on Wod Mythic and I have few questions or basicly if someone could correct me if I am wrong

I've been doing some small tests today's morning on my Enh, 100 lvl PVP Gear, went for full haste as I though that would scale best with that 5% haste buff, howeve my dps was around 18k.

So now I am at work and checking for some info and I found Simulatiocraft logs stating that I should be doing 26k.
    (all details taken from http://downloads.simulationcraft.org....html#player27 )
    I have checked Action Priority List and I have some hard times understanding it.. as far as I know we were NOT supposed to hard-cast Lighting Bolts anymore..

However my biggest concern is how are we supposed to use Flame Shock ?/Frost Shock now ? No more snapshotting etc etc..
    Going to run with AS, UF, Liquid Magma

No beta access here, but from what I've read and looking at that simc profile it looks like flame shock is used as per usual--with the caveat that with the new pandemic effect you can now refresh at 9 seconds or less. As well, it looks like frost shock is only used when everything else is on cooldown and you have no stacks of MSW.

It does look like hard-casting at MSW3+ is still a thing. And is higher priority than an AS LB or a FrS. Others with access may have better insights.

You also stated that your stacking haste, which, even in the simulation you linked, you should be favoring multistrike and mastery. This could definitely be a contributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Eboah View Post
    You also stated that your stacking haste, which, even in the simulation you linked, you should be favoring multistrike and mastery. This could definitely be a contributor.
    Aye going to change it once i got home :P

Does anyone know any WORKING priority addon for WOD Beta /

Quote Originally Posted by Segasik View Post
    Aye going to change it once i got home :P

Does anyone know any WORKING priority addon for WOD Beta /
    I think weakauras or TMW works, you can easily use those to set up a priority "what button should I hit next" thing.

Magdalena tweeted about the Warlords Beta Addon spreadsheet. Seems to be an actively updated list of all available addons in beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboah View Post
    So what is the best enchant for weapons? haste or multistrike?

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    So what is the best enchant for weapons? haste or multistrike?

So I went on those test bosses yesterday.. I was running in Mastery gear and talents as in simcraft, and my mate enh shaman from guild was running Haste enchants Elemental Mastery, and he was doing superior that I did.. so I switch to haste.. and I was doing better then him.. xD
    And I was doing around 30k.. so even higher then simcraft.. well well well..

Deleted
    For beast lord I would defo run Echos for aoe but single target EM is best, still unsure about weapon enchants... Stack haste or multi strike?