Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I'm venezuelan. I LOVE my country, it has the perfect weather, it is absolutely beautiful, we are FILLED with natural resources, we have oil, minerals, a huge coastline, most of our land is fertile, it has so much potential it really hurts to see the state it is in right now.
    I HATE the goverment and our culture of corruption. We could be so much more developed but people just don't care.

I'm now living in Spain. I'm still getting used to being here, I have a better quality of life here, but I miss my country a lot.
    Having resources doesn't mean much when it's used to fill the pocket of politicians instead of the country itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    First choice would be: Australia, New Zealand or London.
    London is the capital, UK is the country (or england if you want to be specific).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    I'm from the UK, born scottish, bred english. Yeah I do love my country and there aren't many reasons I would choose to leave.

However, the country that I would most like to live in currently a side from my home, would have to be the netherlands as it is where my girlfriend lives, it is only a 40 minute flight from London where I live to Amsterdam so I can't really complain but with the waiting at the airport and train to and from, it takes roughly 6 hours for me to get to her so living closer would be amazing.
    I have to little faith in humanity to trust a girl when she lives in a different country. :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    French, i like it here. i don't plan to move.

If i would change country, i'd go back to california. I spent 6 years there for my studies and i was very well received. i keep good memmories from my time in L.A.
    Otherwise, i would go live in thailand (language is a problem though) people are warm and welcoming, climate is very good, and life not too expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great in england, nice, safe and secure everything i could want :S Too bad about the people though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I have to little faith in humanity to trust a girl when she lives in a different country. :P
    I can understand that :P but I completely trust her, I take the innocent until proven guilty standing on the matter and she has been completely loyal to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Having resources doesn't mean much when it's used to fill the pocket of politicians instead of the country itself.
    I know. And the saddest thing is, even if the politicians change, nothing will be done, because our system is so corrupt to its roots that most common people when given power will do the same: just fill their pockets and the country be damned. It is every man for himself there.

10+ Year Old Account
    My long term plans are to move to Houston, TX.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Deleted
    Germany here, and I don't really like it. The weather is awfull, politics are a mess...
    it was always my dream to live in Australia, but I'm terrified of spiders, so I probably shouldn't move to a place where spiders are big enough to have health bars

My country is quite dull in terms of places that i would love to visit as often as I could I.e a music instrument and vinyl store.... other than that, its Ok.
    I'd love to move to England if I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm perfectly happy with Denmark, so I'll stay here. If I had to move though.. I'd let my boy/girlfriend at the time chose

Deleted
    I love the UK, I just don't like what it is becoming (US lite). If I could move anywhere, it would probably be Norway or Sweden.

As someone from Finland, i will change countries as soon as possible. Our country is heading straight into a economic hellhole, yet there seems to be no actual political drive to make the needed painful structural changes needed. The government is eating too many resources for lackluster results and it will soon cause a meltdown, among other problems like the debt being doubled since 2008 and the loss of industry.(Forest/paper and Nokia etc.)

I'm Greek, but live in Seattle, so...

I love Greece, aside from the economic issues, I prefer it in most ways to anywhere else. Easily.

That being said, I am fond of some spots in the US. I have a soft-spot for the Seattle-Vancouver BC corridor. Even if the weather is ghastly.

I also like southern California, and will hopefully be moving there next year.

Deleted
    England here, and love the area I live in. If I had to move, I guess it would be California or New England in the states. I love the culture (food especially), and being English I think I could "fit in" so to speak without changing too much about myself. My only issue would be getting medical insurance for my type one diabetes

Failing that, New Zealand (Auckland I'd guess). Austrailian climate, but no animals that scare could eat / poison / scare me to death

u.s., i can't stand anywhere in the world right now. i wanna go to space and become an alien, and forget the earth exists. SIGH
    i'm just so done, no matter where i look there's people tearing each other apart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I know. And the saddest thing is, even if the politicians change, nothing will be done, because our system is so corrupt to its roots that most common people when given power will do the same: just fill their pockets and the country be damned. It is every man for himself there.
    It's strange how some of the richest countries in the world are also the poorest. Look at most countries in Africa, so rich yet so poor due corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brb lost my crayons View Post
    u.s., i can't stand anywhere in the world right now. i wanna go to space and become an alien, and forget the earth exists. SIGH
    i'm just so done, no matter where i look there's people tearing each other apart
    I don't really care for war that has connections with religion though, I wish they would all kill each other and get it over with.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love my country in the US, but like most hate the politics. I am pursuing a teaching job in Korea when I graduate from college so that already answers the second question ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    My country army shot me with rubber bullets and metal bullets and actual live ammo, stabbed me, blood-poisoned me (using nerve CR gas), burned me alive, shot 5 people next to me with snipers, killed a baby in his mother hug in front of my eyes again with sniper, and tried to run me over with tank, beside lot of bruises/injuries like head open too and concussion
    You can understand why I hate blindly my country's system.
    But where I want to leave? To anyone who can help me get even and burn them alive like they did to me (worst experience, even if it didn't make permanent injury like the gun shot in face that made me unable to talk normal anymore)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    i like it here, but if i had to move, it would be Canada or the USA.

i am too lazy to learn a new language, so i would pick an English speaking country. Australia and New Zealand do not interest me.