Titan & "The Dark Below"

Even now, I still see people speculating on Titan and "The Dark Below". All of this has been confirmed people!

Titan = The MMO - Destiny. When Blizzard "changed teams" or "wiped the slate" as some people have stated... They DID change teams.. but not within Blizzard. It changed from Activision "Team Blizzard" to Activision "Team Bungie".

Classes on Destiny: TITAN, Warlock (with their awesome voidwalker ability), and Hunter.

Confirmed 1st expansion of Destiny that is now listed on their website under the "EXPANSION PASS" section: The Dark Below.

Hopefully this helps end the speculation out there

10+ Year Old Account
    And your source for this is?

And the proof ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And the proof ?
    =============================
    Go to destinythegame dot com. Under the Destiny Expansion Pass link on the bottom right, you'll see the Dark Below listed as expansion 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Below HAS been proven.

Titan, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper6040 View Post
    =============================
    Go to destinythegame dot com. Under the Destiny Expansion Pass link on the bottom right, you'll see the Dark Below listed as expansion 1.
    Not talking about the proof of the expansion, talking about the proof that Destiny is Titan.

Also the first "leaked rumor" that came out a few years ago said that titan would be named Destiny. You can do a google search for that article. I cannot post links yet

Reading way too much into it, dude.

Actually, not so much. Just takes some common sense really. Not seeing the massive similarities (and exact instances) to Blizzard style/content/leaked rumors in the mysterious "titan" and the soon to be released "destiny" is reading too much into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Below has been confirmed as the first expansion for Destiny sure. Titan, not at all. It was announced almost a year ago that the entire project got scrapped, no way in hell it took a year to make Destiny.

You have absolutely no source, stop with the armchair warrior bullshit and spreading false information based on your feels.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper6040 View Post
    Even now, I still see people speculating on Titan and "The Dark Below". All of this has been confirmed people!

Titan = The MMO - Destiny. When Blizzard "changed teams" or "wiped the slate" as some people have stated... They DID change teams.. but not within Blizzard. It changed from Activision "Team Blizzard" to Activision "Team Bungie".

Classes on Destiny: TITAN, Warlock (with their awesome voidwalker ability), and Hunter.

Confirmed 1st expansion of Destiny that is now listed on their website under the "EXPANSION PASS" section: The Dark Below.

Hopefully this helps end the speculation out there
    yeah and what about that part where they reset development on titan like a full year after destiny was announced?

if destiny was titan we wouldve known about it a long time ago
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    There was some news that project Titan got completely scrapped and suspended until at least 2016.

It's Blizzard. It's quite likely that my kids won't be able to play it until they're actually adult. And I barely got engaged, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    The Dark Below has been confirmed as the first expansion for Destiny sure. Titan, not at all. It was announced almost a year ago that the entire project got scrapped, no way in hell it took a year to make Destiny.

You have absolutely no source, stop with the armchair warrior bullshit and spreading false information based on your feels.
    But Titan is not cancelled, release got pushed from 2013 to 2016

Blizzard didnt feel it was moving in the right direction so they decided to just have a smaller team in charge of redesigning the project and rest got moved to other games.

The only reason 'The Dark Below' got tied to WoW is because the trademark was filed under Activision-Blizzard, which is Bungie's publisher. The Dark Below already got confirmed to be the first DLC pack for Destiny.

Titan is still the working title of a new IP that Blizzard, not Bungie, has been working on for a couple of years now.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post

Jesus relax, nothing to get worked up about.

I'm sure we'd know by now if Destiny is the result of Titan. Titan seems to be a Blizzard developed game too, it has nothing to do with Destiny or Bungie as far as we know.

Dark Below is tied to Destiny though, that much is true.