Deleted

Best class right now in the beta?

I know it's a cheesy question, but it's a legit and my guild is trying to figure out our setup.

I didn't see any recent topic regarding this, so who's in your opinion the best tank, dps and healer in the beta right now?

For Tank Druids are OP atm, DPS wise Locks as always and resto druids have it easiest of the healers, because of the "there won't be nearly as much movement as in MoP raids" turned out to be bogus.

Deleted
    Thoughts on brewmaster monks and blood dk? Melee dps? I tested out rogue and frost dk and they look almost the same as the live build. For healers I guess nothing really BIG changed from MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poggor View Post
    Thoughts on brewmaster monks and blood dk? Melee dps? I tested out rogue and frost dk and they look almost the same as the live build. For healers I guess nothing really BIG changed from MoP.
    Unless you think going oom from aoeing is big. That may change with gear though and the numbers still need adjustments.

I know this thread is looking for the strongest Tank, DPS, and healer classes. But, I'd also like to know a little more on the topic of DPS. I'd like to know which ranged and which melee classes are feeling like the changes are going well, and which melee and ranged spec / classes are the strongest, due to these changes.

Deleted
    Anymore thoughts?

I think it's a tad silly to be asking for best classes when builds are still being pushed out in the beta and they are still adding hundreds of items to the game. If you are looking to setup raid comps they don't change much over the span of expansions so just plan to run close to what is being ran now.

Go with a Warlock, they are always on top.