That moment when

Your Girlfriend get WOD-beta invite before you do
    I like ham

Is it a bad moment to know you now also have access to the beta? I'm not sure what's happening. Unless she lives across the world from you.

I'm, frankly, a little upset at Blizzard right now for my lack of an invite to Beta. Several of my guildmates have gotten their invites and it was announced that said invites were given based on subscription length and activity. One of these guildmates who has received their invite just recently came back in the past few months after taking several months (~6 or more) off... not playing... not paying for their subscription and here I am, nine toons at 90, consistent active subscription... and nothing. (I had a fellow warrior ask me in surprise when they realized that I still hadn't gotten one to date.)

The only thing I can determine is they may not count my own game-time as a "subscription" because I prefer the use of gametime cards.

Now the thing I'm noticing lately is people are giving this exact same argument - "I have such and such, been playing for x amount of time, blah blah blah and I have no invite! / Where is my invite?!" I then notice Blizzard handing out several beta keys to fansites / streamers to host giveaways. My interpretation to this is "Hey - now we can tell you it's your fault that you don't have one and not ours."

/rant over

I'm not quitting wow or raging. Just a rant. Beta or not I'll still be playing Warlords so I'll get to see it regardless.

Grats to the G/F that got her invite. Now you can take her account and play.
    Ductus exemplo.

Better than nothing I guess.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain View Post
    I'm, frankly, a little upset at Blizzard right now for my lack of an invite to Beta. Several of my guildmates have gotten their invites and it was announced that said invites were given based on subscription length and activity. One of these guildmates who has received their invite just recently came back in the past few months after taking several months (~6 or more) off... not playing... not paying for their subscription and here I am, nine toons at 90, consistent active subscription... and nothing. (I had a fellow warrior ask me in surprise when they realized that I still hadn't gotten one to date.)

The only thing I can determine is they may not count my own game-time as a "subscription" because I prefer the use of gametime cards.

Now the thing I'm noticing lately is people are giving this exact same argument - "I have such and such, been playing for x amount of time, blah blah blah and I have no invite! / Where is my invite?!" I then notice Blizzard handing out several beta keys to fansites / streamers to host giveaways. My interpretation to this is "Hey - now we can tell you it's your fault that you don't have one and not ours."

/rant over

I'm not quitting wow or raging. Just a rant. Beta or not I'll still be playing Warlords so I'll get to see it regardless.

Grats to the G/F that got her invite. Now you can take her account and play.
    They give them to fan sites in order to create publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    They give them to fan sites in order to create publicity.
    Perhaps. When I see tweets like this, though, I sometimes wonder.

As I said, though; Beta.. no Beta... oh well. Either way I'll eventually see Warlords.
    Ductus exemplo.

That moment when they gave it to damn near everyone who's killed heroic garrosh.

Finally some justice in the world *sniff*

So beautiful.

I got my beta invite. Be jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    That moment when they gave it to damn near everyone who's killed heroic garrosh.

Finally some justice in the world *sniff*

So beautiful.
    Thank you for that clarification! Now I can rest easy knowing the answer to my conundrum. Now if someone would point me in the right direction of Garrosh's whereabouts... I'll be heading that way.
    Ductus exemplo.

I dunno I got one on day one but have not used it. My wife and kid got ones this last go around and are not using theirs either.

That moment when a guild mate you really dislike got a Beta invite and you have not.

t(-_-t)

I got access before my hubby =O

He didn't care much >_>