The perfect time on the day to find flex group?

Hello there, as I've started to grow tired of my Death Knight who has been tanking since Wotlk I've now started to play rogue instead.
    As Blood DK, I could get into a flex group about 5 minutes after I start searching through oQueue and WoW ingame Raid finder ("Other Raids").
    But as I'm playing my rogue it can take about 2 hours of constant searching before I get into a group, which might even fail and throw me back into searching again.

Sure, my rogue has by now only got an Ilvl of 535, but my DPS is superior in comparision to other players with the same Ilvl (that raids flex of course, the more experienced players are on par). I've been raiding alot in BC, Wotlk and Cata and has now turned into a casual style in MoP due to University Studies and a part-time job.
    I can imagine that if i get an ilvl of about 550 on my rogue I can get into flex much easier, but thats not my concern right now;

My concern is that I have such a limited amount of time to play WoW at the moment so that when I log in I don't want to wait 2h to get into a flex raid, I just aint got time for that.
    I could get a raidguild, but I can't raid at specific times due to work and studies so that's out of the question.

Basically, I'm curious of what time on the day there is the highest chance to get into a flex raid as DPS? (Don't mind my rogue, I'm asking about overall DPS-players now)
    This way I can log in around those times (without a specific time as opposed in a raidguild) and maybe wait shorter than an hour or something to get into a flex.

Thanks for reading, I still want to play this lovely game and get the best out of it (Raiding above LFR that is, for me).

Excuse my english!

//A Dwarf Rogue
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

It's less about time of the day than it is about day of the week.

The closer to Tuesday you run Flex, the faster and more likely to succeed it will be. Once you get to the weekend, groups start to fail hard.

So by that you mean that a Monday is as good as a Wednesday? I thought most people had done it by monday and it was harder to find successful groups by then.
    *chills*

10+ Year Old Account
    He means after reset, the closer to after reset you try for it. And yeah, the higher your ilvl the faster you will get groups most likely.I use OQ on my lesser populated realms to get groups personally.
    You're a towel.

or how about he sets up his own group set 530 req and see how epicly his group will fail - maybe then hell understand why people dont want to inv to flex anyone below 550 itlv nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    or how about he sets up his own group set 530 req and see how epicly his group will fail - maybe then hell understand why people dont want to inv to flex anyone below 550 itlv nowadays
    Thats rude of you. Ive set up my own runs with 520 as requirement that works just as fine as any other group aslong s you aint doing flex 4.
    Anyway, your point is irrelevant, why have 550ilvl req when the raid drops 540 gear?

Dont bother posting here please.
    *chills*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhod View Post
    Anyway, your point is irrelevant, why have 550ilvl req when the raid drops 540 gear?

Dont bother posting here please.
    Wow. You really couldn't have thought for 5 seconds before hitting "post" could you? There's plenty of reasons why people with 550+ still want to do flex.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Wow. You really couldn't have thought for 5 seconds before hitting "post" could you? There's plenty of reasons why people with 550+ still want to do flex.
    Thats not the point. I know my DK with 550 still wants to do flex. Just that the other poster meant that you shouldnt do flex at all below 550 itemlevel.
    *chills*

Quote Originally Posted by Typhod View Post
    Thats not the point. I know my DK with 550 still wants to do flex. Just that the other poster meant that you shouldnt do flex at all below 550 itemlevel.
    pls learn to read before u answer to posts - i never said they shouldnt or couldnt - i said they are generaly not desired in most of groups - roles as tank/healers ocan slide on lower itlv just to not wait for hour befire flex start but for melee dps its extremly taxing - not only people do not want melee in genearl anywhere but low lv melee are extremly screwed.

its nice that u organize low itlv flex runs - but the purpose of most flexes atm is not being nice only effective zergs to get those last 1-2 items which could be upgrades not to gear up lowbies

Open your own Groups - with the help of OQ you can get a good Flex group in about 15 minutes give or take, if you don't want to open your own groups I'd also say right after the reset is just fine.