PvP Stat weights

Is there a place I can find proper stat weights for pvp? Since we are nearing the end of the expansion I want to play around with some gemming on my sub rogue and hope to figure out why sub rogues gem the way they do.

Everything seems to be balanced for pve and pvp has barely been given any thought it seems. Thanks
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Gearing for PvP is mostly around burst and low uptime. So Haste becomes near useless and for Sub at least that makes Mastery (for your huge Eviscerates during SD) the best stat, with Crit following. It's hard to sim that kind of thing, so common sense takes over. No point having energy regen when you're not on the target.

I can tell you exactly why Sub rogues in PvP gem full Agility. You don't need the stat weights.

Simply put Subtlety rogues get an additional 30% Agility from all sources. This give us a nice boost in 2 areas. Attack Power & Critical Strike Chance. Combine this with our high levels of Mastery and you end up with absolutely massive Eviscerates.

While gemming full Mastery could potentially give you larger Eviscerates. The key thing to note here is that Rogues do deal massive Damage with Backstab while Find Weakness is up and other factors come into play like Master of Subtlety, Prey on the Weak or Procs.

So all in all Agility is the strongest choice because it effects all aspects of a rogues Damage. Gives them higher crt change, and even some extra Dodge... =)

^ of course. Left Agi out assuming that part was obvious.

Then why does nearly every sub rogue gem agi and agi/pvp power? Gemming full mastery yields about 10k more base dmg on eviscerates (and by base I mean in the tooltip for 5CP's)

Ive yet to see a single rogue gem full agi. I havent seen that since Cata actually.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

It's not just full Agi. Agi in Red. Agi/Mastery in Yellow. Agi/hit/PvPP in Blue. Assuming sockets are good. Then reforge to Mastery for the most part. Simply put, Agility will increase overall damage more than Mastery, but Mastery is then better than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's not just full Agi. Agi in Red. Agi/Mastery in Yellow. Agi/hit/PvPP in Blue. Assuming sockets are good. Then reforge to Mastery for the most part. Simply put, Agility will increase overall damage more than Mastery, but Mastery is then better than the others.
    Im talking PvP here not PvE.
    My Youtube Channel

Yes, I know - hence me saying PvPP in regards to blue sockets. That's to say you still go for SOME socket bonuses in PvP gear, not that you should be going for blue socket bonuses.

Deleted
    Go to the community 2v2 ladder on wow website and look at the top sub rogues. Copy and enjoy.

Yes, I know - hence me saying PvPP in regards to blue sockets. That's to say you still go for SOME socket bonuses in PvP gear, not that you should be going for blue socket bonuses.
    Lol i totally missed that. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Go to the community 2v2 ladder on wow website and look at the top sub rogues. Copy and enjoy.
    Thats what I did. But my process is trying to figure out WHY they are gemming that way if there are potentially more beneficial ways of gemming. You would know what was going on if you bothered to fully read and comprehend what I had in my original post.
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2014-08-20 at 04:27 PM.
    My Youtube Channel

Honestly doubt there is a true way to find it like there is for PvE because there are so many different playstyles, comps and opponents. You can't accurately put in your uptime, burst vs cooldowns, peels etc. It's literally just aim for whatever gives you the most burst and wasting as little as possible - like my haste comment above.

Honestly doubt there is a true way to find it like there is for PvE because there are so many different playstyles, comps and opponents. You can't accurately put in your uptime, burst vs cooldowns, peels etc. It's literally just aim for whatever gives you the most burst and wasting as little as possible - like my haste comment above.
    Ive got some playing around to do when I get home.
    My Youtube Channel