Thread: Season 5 card

Season 5 card

Hello guys, I've been playing hearthstone lately (never played so much until now since it was released) and I'm kinda new at it, loving it so far!

The thing is, I read somewhere that if you get to level 20 in ranked matches, you get to keep that season's card. My question is, do I need to hit level 20 only? or do I need to go on? Not that I don't want to progress more but just to be 100% sure

Here it is how I'm standing right now:
    http://i.imgur.com/VaniyAF.png?1
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Staying at level 20 is fine, you'll still get the card back.

Deleted
    As long as you hit 20 you get it. You don't even have to play a single game in the season if you get high enough on the previous one and log on at least once.

If you're really worried about it, just keep playing until you get to 19.
    You can't lose stars past 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    As long as you hit 20 you get it. You don't even have to play a single game in the season if you get high enough on the previous one and log on at least once.
    You have to play 1 game even if you start the season at rank 20

Quote Originally Posted by JGWentworth View Post
    You have to play 1 game even if you start the season at rank 20
    No; you just have to log in, according to Hearthpedia.

Alright, thank you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.