Deleted

Shuriken toss kiting (PvE)

i think you are all familar what a shuriken toss rogue is for the people who don't know basicly you try to outkite a boss with burst of speed/sprint and damage him with shuriken toss/deadly throw andif done correctly u can kill bosses that normally one shot you. this tactic does not work on every boss there are just a few because most of the time u can't outkite the boss but if you can and the boss does not that much range damage u can solo him. i solo'd the first boss in grimrail depot WoD Beta and you can solo so much with this tactic.

Grimrail Depot (WoD instance)First boss solo rogue

Video: -removed- summary: shuriken toss/deadly throw while running away.
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-08-28 at 05:34 AM.

Grats? Need better punctuation and sentence structure.

infracted: spam
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-08-28 at 05:36 AM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Grats on your kill, but what a misleading click-bait thread title. I expected rogue discussion, and instead you're basically advertising your video. If you want to post your kill videos, whatever, but at least be up front about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Grats? Need better punctuation and sentence structure.
    Sorry i am german and i wrote this when i was tired

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Grats on your kill, but what a misleading click-bait thread title. I expected rogue discussion, and instead you're basically advertising your video. If you want to post your kill videos, whatever, but at least be up front about it.
    i really didn't thought about the title i just wanted to explain the tactic and post my video as an example sorry for misleading you

Cool vid! Nice to see that a Rogue can solo current (or future ) content! Impressive. Gives me hope that rogue might be more fun/versatile to play in WOD.

For people who want to see the video it's called "Rogue solo First Boss Grimrail Depot WoD Beta" on youtube. (Also like your Elegon solo vid)