Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Not me personally but I still live at home and my parents had a fight with the neighbors because they tossed raw bones over the fence and our dog ate them and got sick. Oh and they live across the street and always throw empty beer bottles and other garbage on the little strip of lawn outside our fence. So basically yea, "we" fight with them all the time but have never called the cops on them or made any kind of formal complaint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    while those things are really obnoxious, they don't kill you. smoking kills you, and second hand smoke kills you.
    Not anymore than gasoline fumes, freons and asbestos. If you live in a society the chance of either of those three killing you is far greater than dying from being exposed once or twice to second hand smoke. And for the record; I chose my apartments solely on the fact that you are allowed to smoke and have pets. If you're inconvenienced by smoke then I advice you to seek an apartment that prohibits smoking, there sure is plenty of those.

15+ Year Old Account
    My neightbour has something against the sexualization of minors in Japan i dont want to mess with him he might go crazy on me.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

My family has been fighting with our one neighbor for years. Until last year when he tried to run my dad off the road and the state trooper determined that he was at fault. After that he was forced to pay up and we bought mulch for the yard and repairs to dad's truck. Now when we're outside our neighbor won't come outside. I guess we won this.

Yes.

/10char