Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    This is a fake story. Vladimir Putin has assured the world that there are no gay people in Russia. He said it's a decadent western phenomenon.
    He then went on to flex at the camera just to show how serious he was. The news girl feinted from the display of sheer manliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    A man made glorified fuck hole =/= vagina, no matter how you dress it up.
    do you mean like, vajazzling?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly is this a gay marriage? It's clearly stated that one of them is a man. I assume he's done surgery to appear more like a female, maybe gotten breasts and even a vagina, but he's still a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    How exactly is this a gay marriage? It's clearly stated that one of them is a man. I assume he's done surgery to appear more like a female, maybe gotten breasts and even a vagina, but he's still a man.
    If she got a sex change then I'm pretty sure we can consider her to be a she.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    consider it all you want.. it will be a dude genetically until it dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    consider it all you want.. it will be a dude genetically until it dies.
    True, but thats only important for medical reasons. Nothing wrong with respecting what gender somebody thinks they are But you're free to be a dick about it.

Don't understand why some people have such a hard on for insisting someone is a guy when they don't want to be identified as such.

True, but thats only important for medical reasons. Nothing wrong with respecting what gender somebody thinks they are But you're free to be a dick about it.
    If they were really girls, there would be no way for such couple to get pregnant naturally. As for the "being a dick part" thats just you still being all upset about your last infraction. Perhaps you are fishing for another one? Because that was totally uncalled for.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-08-22 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Don't understand why some people have such a hard on for insisting someone is a guy when they don't want to be identified as such.
    Why do we have homophobes? Why do we have racists? Why do we have any kind of bigot? Why do people act like dicks towards trans people? Same answer to all of them, whatever it is.

Focusing on breeding potential isn't going to be a winning argument for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes them feel self-important to pass judgment on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    No we can't. Being a male or female has to do with your genes, not with if you mutilate your genitals to look like another.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Haha, good for them \o/
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    If they were really girls, there would be no way for such couple to get pregnant naturally. As for the "being a dick part" thats just you still being all upset about your last infraction. Perhaps you are fishing for another one? Because that was totally uncalled for.
    Sorry, but I have zero respect for bigots like yourself. Any infraction I get for calling you out is worth it to me. You don't want people to flame you? Maybe consider not constantly acting like a homophobe.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-08-22 at 08:16 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One can identify themselves as they please. But in the eyes of the truth they are who they are. This couple is heterosexual.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No we can't. Being a male or female has to do with your genes, not with if you mutilate your genitals to look like another.
    I'm talking about gender, not sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can he give birth to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    One can identify themselves as they please. But in the eyes of the truth they are who they are. This couple is heterosexual.
    They are attracted to woman, both of them are woman. This shouldn't be too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Can he give birth to a child?
    Irrelevant.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm talking about gender, not sex.
    Gender doesn't exist. It's a made up word.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Not wanting to be identified as a male and not being an actual male are different things. A mutilation and a name change won't change that fact.

If I wanted to be identified as the president of the world, I would be considered crazy. Think along those lines.