[Spoilers] Implications of Events on Manaan

Hey there guys,

First, I know the community here isn't that large but I hope you all have had time to run the Manaan Flashpoint since it came out this week. I have a few questions that seemed to have been raised after these events. To those who haven't done it, what I will type will be hidden behind spoilers.

Ok, so we learn that after the flashpoint that both Darth Arkous and the Republic Commando are Revanites. For those who don't know, or who have yet to do imperial Kaas, the revanites are a heretic cult that literally worship the ground that Revan walked on. They even believe that he is the current Sith Emperor.

I have done both republic and imperial versions of Manaan, but its something that Satele's son mentions in the Republic ending that strikes me. In case you don't know, Revan is related to the Satele Shan. What makes this interesting is that if you do this mission as a Jedi Knight, you get a letter from Satele saying "she feels a great distursbance," and almost makes it sound like that no one else is sensing it. Could it be that she is sensing Revan actually still being alive?

Lets think about it. In the Foundry, the Empire fights Revan after he was freed by the Republic, however Revan doesn't appear to die, he sort of just disappears into a cloud of force mist. I have always personally believed that someone so monumental to the story can't be killed off in a leveling flashpoint. So is this whole scheme now a plot by Revan to overthrow both the Jedi and Sith Order and usher in his own agenda? We already know from the Foundry that Revan was starting to go kind of insane. Also, the last part of the forged alliances missions take place on Rakata Prime. Coincidence? I think not!

Curious what your alls thoughts are.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

there is a datamined image out there of a revan in tattered clothes, so yes, he will be back on rakata prime. maybe just an impostor but I am pretty sure he will play a prominent role in the future of SWTOR.
    the war between the sith and the republic needs to come to an end somehow sometime, I dont know if we will see this ever in SWTOR, but if we do, I am pretty sure it will be revans doing. something like uniting the sith and the republic.
    Last edited by moff; 2014-08-23 at 08:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the games now part of the legacy lore. They can go wherever they want to. It's interesting to see both governments fragment. This is a very serious issue as well, since Revan is a legendary hero among the Republic. He can rally a lot of worlds plus the Mandalorian clans as well.

I feel had that they didn't utilize Manaan as a daily area. It is a really nice place but really creepy at the same time. The aesthetics of it is gorgeous. But maybe it is because I remember Kotor that there are a lot of dangers on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    there is a datamined image out there of a revan in tattered clothes, so yes, he will be back on rakata prime. maybe just an impostor but I am pretty sure he will play a prominent role in the future of SWTOR.
    the war between the sith and the republic needs to come to an end somehow sometime, I dont know if we will see this ever in SWTOR, but if we do, I am pretty sure it will be revans doing. something like uniting the sith and the republic.
    Can you provide the link please? Would really like to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    With the games now part of the legacy lore. They can go wherever they want to. It's interesting to see both governments fragment. This is a very serious issue as well, since Revan is a legendary hero among the Republic. He can rally a lot of worlds plus the Mandalorian clans as well.

I feel had that they didn't utilize Manaan as a daily area. It is a really nice place but really creepy at the same time. The aesthetics of it is gorgeous. But maybe it is because I remember Kotor that there are a lot of dangers on the planet.
    Yeah, I really think they are doing a great job with this so far. I can't wait to see Rakata Prime and if it is who we think it is behind this, I hope we don't deal with it on Rakata Prime. I hope it causes the next expansion.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I'm not allowed to post links due to my post count, but here is the image he talked about.
    twitter. com/swtor_miner/status/500312970199855104/photo/1

There was also several some dialogue datamined from the next part of the Forged Alliances involving Revan. It touches upon what happened at the end of the Foundry flashpoint.
    Last edited by Xychosis; 2014-08-25 at 02:33 AM.