Thread: a few questions

Deleted

a few questions

Hi,
    I am having trouble finding answers to a few questions about the beta so if anyone can shed some light on the subject it will be greatly appreciated.
    1.How to get to frostfire ridge?
    2.Whats is the idea with the profession tokens. I found some info that u get token when u use your daily cooldown but its either not working properly for jewelcrafting atm or i am missing something (used the cd more than 4 times have only 1 token)
    3.From where can i get the plans for herb garden and the mine for level 2? In the past there was a vendor in your garrison and that got removed than they put a vendor in ashran in which u need tokens to buy the plans for small and medium buildings but there are still no plans for your mine or herb garden. So how can i get my hands on those plans ?
    4.How can visit another player's garnisson ?
    Thanks for the help
    Last edited by mmoce83f2c4e48; 2014-08-23 at 02:14 PM.

I'm sure someone knows here too, but shouldn't you just ask this on the beta forum?

Deleted
    you might not be a ware of this but this forum is much more often visited and more popular than the official one. I already made a topic there the so far there are no answeres as well. Besides this forum is for WoD topics i can't see the harm in asking