What customizations should they add that would tempt even a paid customization change

I don't mean something you have t o pay via the blizzard store, i mean something that would be enough to tempt you to do a paid character re-customization if a new skin or face option popped up you can't get in barbershop but is not on your rogiginal character because it;'s a new option. This is NOT a sub-race thread, they've commented many times they're thinking of doing a lot more stuff with that.

If you look at the new models, there are a few new options, some new hair styles, some new beards, some new skin tones even faces.

Question is, what would you realistically pay a re-customization fee to have on your fave races?

For me:
    • NIght ELf - will pay for some cool darker purple skin tones - all the current ones are quite bright
    • would pay for for black hair - but that would conceivably be possible to alter in barbershop
    • Would pay for male night elf facial hair option WITH eyebrows - but that is possible in barbershop
    • Would pay to change eyes between silver and gold - and that would require a re-customization

- can anyone check male night elf barbershop and see if they actually added that no facial hair with eyebrows or even dark hair.. in fact, can anyone do a video of male night elf barbershop, I don't think ANYONE has tested that.
    - i would totally pay for a head option that had an adam's apple added and also had body hair detail on all males, but that would be an additional feature in upgrades and not feasible for this one
    Last edited by Mace; 2014-08-23 at 03:31 PM.

And thats why they milk people. Because they ask to be milked.

There's no no-beard with eyebrows option. Checked the barber shop. I want one, too. I also want them to fix the issue with eyebrows disappearing when you use a mask on nelf males. They said they would fix it with the new models, but the new model has it as well. We also need a no beard + eyebrows option for gnome males.

This seems like a horrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    All these things should come with the $15/month sub that is already paid. Not a single character customisation should be "available through the blizzard store" and I rather dislike the suggestion, even passively, that it should.
    not something you pay to get done, but it's there, it simply means that because it was not among the original options but a new one, you can only access it by rolling a new character or doing a paid change to get it.

e.g if they added new skin tones, and i wanted to change to a new shade of purple, i'd have to pay f9r re-customization or roll a new toon.. nothing about going to blizz store

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pay? Why would I pay for customisation options that should be included in the game in the first place? o.O
    you're following moon blade's mis-interpretation, but may be i worded the topic title badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    oh I misinterpreted, but then you should probably have said that upfront I was under the impression you were advocating a "new customisations package" with like hair colours, styles and eye changers unlocked in the barbershop.

Give me black hair, gold eyes, a few shades of darker purple, and tattoo colours that are iridescent green (appear to be) sort of like Malfurion's chest tattoos.
    thanks, tried to change the title, it didnt let me, i'll edit the first line

Jewellery, face paint, tattoos, more piercings for every race. Doubt I'd use most of these but it would be cool to see

Deleted
    This has little to do with Warlords of Draenor. Should be moved to General.

To answer OP: Sure, I wouldn't be against a facial customization pack being sold. I doubt many would buy it and maybe it would show blizz that these micro-transactions are not worth the investment. The red pony seems to have been a bit of a flop, I have seen maybe 2-3 on SilvermoonEU. The tmog masks, maybe seen 5 people using them. Pets and cooler mounts are fine, all for that. I just think they need to learn that the model of people paying subscription + paid content won't work, either scrap the sub and go full retard or just do 2-3 cool mounts/pets a year and be happy with that.

other games allow TONS of customization at no cost. no reason to charge for it. if the game was f2p? sure.