Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Are there even other opponents than hunters?

I have not been playing for long... but did i miss some setting or why do i only play against hunters?! And sort of same monsters every single time.

Deleted
    Could just be a bad day. I get them here and there when you feel that the only thing you are facing is that one class, whether on casual or the ladder. It'll pass, but hunter is something of a FOTM right now.

Deleted
    5 hunters in a row now

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been against rogues, a paladin, a priest and some other non-hunters in the past couple of hours. No hunters in the past 2 days.

Deleted
    There are also warlocks out there OP. And, if you're lucky, after fighting 50 hunters and 50 warlocks you might get one of another class to fight with.

Played about 50 games in the last week. Met two mages, two paladins, a priest and rest warlocks and hunters. Not even kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    There are also warlocks out there OP. And, if you're lucky, after fighting 50 hunters and 50 warlocks you might get one of another class to fight with.

Played about 50 games in the last week. Met two mages, two paladins, a priest and rest warlocks and hunters. Not even kidding.
    #Zoo4life. Hunters and warlocks just make the best budget decks. The first has amazing common cards (traps, unleash, hyena, ...) and the second abuses its hero power to fill the board with cheap and efficient minions. Both decks don't need a single epic/legendary to be competitive across all ranks.

Deleted
    there are other players out there, keep at it, you will eventually find one!

not sure what happened to the shammies though, cant remember when I last played a shammy!

I've had a pretty good day in regards to class variety. Only faced one hunter so far. Lots of Druids and a couple of Shaman, dunno why ;P

Deleted
    I meeting mage after mage after mage after mage after mage. Right now while the thing is spinning I say to myself "Let me guess, it will be a mage".

Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    I meeting mage after mage after mage after mage after mage. Right now while the thing is spinning I say to myself "Let me guess, it will be a mage".
    Errrr yeah. I logged on just before my post and I'm now in my fifth game. All mages. I'll shush in future

Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    In constructed? That's all I see in arena, but almost never in constructed.

At least when you play these hunters, you know what you'll come up against. Everyone plays the same deck. Same with lock. Makes the mulligan easier. It's the other classes (if I ever get matched to them) that makes me think. More variety in those decks

Deleted
    The sad part is when hunters eventually get nerfed(and they will) we're back to 90% Zoo

10+ Year Old Account
    i've noticed a lot of hunters as well lately.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    there are other players out there, keep at it, you will eventually find one!

not sure what happened to the shammies though, cant remember when I last played a shammy!
    why are you surprised? shamans are trash against hunter and their zoo matchup is "storm nao or GG." Shamans are one of the first to leave meta when hunter/zoo floods the ladder

Deleted
    went ahead and tried out the fotm hunter decks and oh my god i get why every nab plays it now.op as hell, i feel ashamed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    The sad part is when hunters eventually get nerfed(and they will) we're back to 90% Zoo
    True dat too tho

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it because hunters are the easiest deck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    went ahead and tried out the fotm hunter decks and oh my god i get why every nab plays it now.op as hell, i feel ashamed

- - - Updated - - -

True dat too tho
    what does this op deck consist of? is there a link to it?
    im willing to bet it includes a lot of cards i dont have since my hunter deck is pretty slim.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I dont know what happend, it seems the trend is like 1-2 weeks old. I aksed myself the same question. For sure 50% of the games are hunters. Dont know what changed, in july you hardly me a hunter.

There could be 2 reasons:

1. Some naxx cards are imba for hunter

2. Some popular streaming legend guy uploaded a faceroll deck so all who played zoo before now changed with the winddirection

(maybe a mix of those 2 points)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what does this op deck consist of? is there a link to it?
    im willing to bet it includes a lot of cards i dont have since my hunter deck is pretty slim.
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/44220...eu-hunter-deck

other one is built around secrets

Zero epics/legendarys required so its very cheap deck. Kinda like zoo lock

15+ Year Old Account
    With the inclusion of Webspinner, Haunted Creeper and Mad scientist hunter has suddenly become the top dog.

There is currently 2 variants that are overly popular. One with traps(freezing and explosive), Mad scientist and Eaglehorn and the one without. Both are strong Midrange decks with few counters. The trap variant have a few bad matchups, Control warrior, Control Priest, Control Paladin and the other hunter build. The one without traps have a little better time with the control decks, but has some issues with Zoo/Backspace.