Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hunters have always been good, never ever bad.

Remember they changed eaglehorn bow to only proc on Friendly secrets? Imagine if it was all secrets still. And if UTH was still 3 mana. Zoo would get massacred even faster and the secrets mage deck would lose basically instantly soon as you draw the bow.

couple of days ago I finally got up to rank 5 with handlock the next day I lost 15 out of 20 games in a row to NOTHING but hunter. The ones I won were also hunter, but I got dead lucky (no hunter's mark turn giant into 0 value etc).

I thought nerubian egg and sludge belcher would deterr Explo trap and slow down the aggro of hunter vs both zoo and handlock far from the truth. They don't care about your nerubian they will just hunter mark it or houndmaster anything with 2+ attack (oasis jaw, animal companions, half the cards from webspinner, hyena etc). The belcher was especially a big let down. Kill command the guy and then ram anything into its leftover spawn. Should stick with sunwalker...only class sunwalker is always worse against it mage hello fireblast.

But really I encourage anyone facing nonstop hunter to shift to hardcore healadin (peacekeeper, humility, kodo, pyromancer, LOHands Acolyte) or the good ol warrior control (which doesn't need ALL of its legendaries to stop zoo, death's bite + unstable ghoul k ty). Priest wouldn't hurt either, but I'm no good at it. Lesser heals every turn on Deathlord though. Rather hilarious.

/endrant. If someone finds a lock deck that stands a chance vs hunter let me know or else I'll have to go smelly taunt Druid or very long game stupid healadin. GL On the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerowe View Post
    Hunters have always been good, never ever bad.

Remember they changed eaglehorn bow to only proc on Friendly secrets? Imagine if it was all secrets still. And if UTH was still 3 mana. Zoo would get massacred even faster and the secrets mage deck would lose basically instantly soon as you draw the bow.

couple of days ago I finally got up to rank 5 with handlock the next day I lost 15 out of 20 games in a row to NOTHING but hunter. The ones I won were also hunter, but I got dead lucky (no hunter's mark turn giant into 0 value etc).

I thought nerubian egg and sludge belcher would deterr Explo trap and slow down the aggro of hunter vs both zoo and handlock far from the truth. They don't care about your nerubian they will just hunter mark it or houndmaster anything with 2+ attack (oasis jaw, animal companions, half the cards from webspinner, hyena etc). The belcher was especially a big let down. Kill command the guy and then ram anything into its leftover spawn. Should stick with sunwalker...only class sunwalker is always worse against it mage hello fireblast.

But really I encourage anyone facing nonstop hunter to shift to hardcore healadin (peacekeeper, humility, kodo, pyromancer, LOHands Acolyte) or the good ol warrior control (which doesn't need ALL of its legendaries to stop zoo, death's bite + unstable ghoul k ty). Priest wouldn't hurt either, but I'm no good at it. Lesser heals every turn on Deathlord though. Rather hilarious.

/endrant. If someone finds a lock deck that stands a chance vs hunter let me know or else I'll have to go smelly taunt Druid or very long game stupid healadin. GL On the ladder.
    Zoo still does fine against hunters, as taboo as it is to play that deck anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    Zoo still does fine against hunters, as taboo as it is to play that deck anyways.
    Playing Zoo shouldn't be taboo, it's a valid (if annoying) deck for players with few resources. On the other hand, even if it's a very cheap deck, anyone who plays facerush hunter should be deeply ashamed of themselves. It doesn't take much more in the way of dust to make a midrange deck like a decent person should.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Playing Zoo shouldn't be taboo, it's a valid (if annoying) deck for players with few resources. On the other hand, even if it's a very cheap deck, anyone who plays facerush hunter should be deeply ashamed of themselves. It doesn't take much more in the way of dust to make a midrange deck like a decent person should.
    I agree, but the hate is real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Playing zoo is not taboo. Its perfectly valid tactic. That fact does not stop you from being a massive scumbag tho.

I rarely face Hunters. I face Paladins and Locks way more often (I'm a Hunter myself, maybe that's why)

Deleted
    its just the usual people jumping on bandwagon crap as always happens, definatly most annoying when they jump to hunters. now the meta game is lolop hunters, stall priests and those still clinging to zoo. anything in between is devalued in play