[My first deck] Deathrattle Shamnaxx

I've created my first serious Hearthstone deck and posted it on Hearthpwn. I'm looking for feedback, so I thought I'd post it on here. For the full deck see the deck page. If you like it please rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearth
    Introduction
    This deck focusses on (my favourite mechanic,) deathrattle. The idea is too grow fatties that respawn when they die. A perfect combo would be to have a Cairne Bloodhoof on the board which is buffed with Ancestral Spirit. Then throw a Reincarnate on it and you suddenly have 2 Cairne Bloodhoof's which spawn again when they die, plus another 2 Baine Bloodhoof's. If you also have a Baron Rivendare or a Kel'Thuzad on the board then that's even better. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'll describe the deck in more detail below.

Early Game
    Try to mulligan for an Undertaker. Since we have so many deathrattle cards in the deck he will easily get buffed and can be an early game threat. Spend excess mana on totems.

Mid Game
    Save your Lightning Storm for mid game, if they play aggro it's a great way to clear their side of the board now. Use your Feral Spirit to stall if you're in trouble. If you manage to get 5 or more minions drop a Bloodlust and face smash them. This usually wins you the game.

End Game
    Try not to play any cards with overload in the end game, your combos require your mana. Buffing up a fatty in the turn you summon him counters a hard removal from your opponent.

You should use Kel'Thuzad and Baron Rivendare as bonus cards. Don't rush them because they are both not very powerful on their own; they need a board to go with.

As described in the intro buffing a Cairne Bloodhoof is a great way to overwhelm your opponent. If your opponent also has big enemies on the field try to drop your Sylvanas Windrunner and resummon her with a Reincarnate. You will still have her, plus a minion from your opponent.

Ragnaros the Firelord is in the deck for extra pressure in the end game. He's overpowered. Try not to waste any Reincarnate's on him though, they are generally better used on your other minions.

See the video below for a demonstration of the deck. You can see the Cairne Bloodhoof combo in action.

If you have any questions of suggestions be sure to let me know!

Deleted
    Loses to both Zoo and Hunter. Hard.

Managed to pull this off once a few days ago. Would have gotten at least 1 more Sylvanas but board was full after stealing his auctioneer and deathlord. But yeah, it doesn't work out well very often.

Last edited by Drakainen; 2014-08-25 at 07:21 AM.

imo, Kel'thuzad is overkill for what you're trying to do. I'd much rather have another Hex handy. A lot of the common ladder decks are never going to allow you to get any value out of Kel.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

1 Hex, 1 Wolves, 2 Bloodlust? I don't like those numbers.

Also, Leper Gnome and KT don't belong in the same deck.

Good pointers guys. I'm gonna replace KT with another Hex. More advise is welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

I swapped the second Hex for a Farsight, makes the combo easier to pull off. Feedback is welcome.