Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    SO what does doing something like that achieve ? Bragging rights "oh i griefed so many peoplez with my leetzor hax" ?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Script kiddies hooooo!
    Hope someone fornicates them with a cactus.
    Know what you're talking about. Don't regurgitate the same words you hear others use. These are people hacking backend routers and servers.

- - - Updated - - -

These are the same people claiming this

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/6063149/hacker-threat-diverts-flight-carrying-sony-online-president

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Know what you're talking about. Don't regurgitate the same words you hear others use. These are people hacking backend routers and servers.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/606...line-president
    And they just enacted all kinds of foolishness claiming that. Before it was just game clients being annoyed now its a Homeland issue and the Patriot Act kicks in super hardcore. Fun for those kids, I hope they were really mad about whatever Playstation did to them. Hopefully when their parents are scrambling for legal fees they'll think about the glorious kids they raised.

They all deserve to die. I hope someone cuts off their heads after a good torturing. Useless scum of society.

Infracted
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2014-08-24 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    They all deserve to die. I hope someone cuts off their heads after a good torturing. Useless scum of society.
    That's a little harsh.

You're a sick fuck

That's a bit harsh, lol. I would like to see these little fuckers brought to justice though, no doubt about that.

This was quite a regular occurrence on an old private realm I used to play on, some fucking kid would have his little moment and then when he got bored of his own antics he'd stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/606...line-president
    So...DDoS and making bomb threats via Twitter. Yeah, they're pretty hardcore alright. /sarcasm

But seriously, before you advise people to "know what they're talking about", how about you supply some evidence of your claims of "hacking backend routers and servers"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about that, there are better ways to punish script kiddies than physical torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    But seriously, before you advise people to "know what they're talking about", how about you supply some evidence of your claims of "hacking backend routers and servers"?
    Because there's no need for that.

This thread has run its course at this point. Closing.