Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dampen Harm is subject to the 'Mitigation 75' setting under Class Settings. If you haven't taken any damage, Dampen Harm won't be recommended unless you set Mitigation 75 to 0.

The Tiger's Lust aura is not properly setup in the addon. I'll add it and upload a new version in a little bit.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question on the Monk module:

For some reason it doesn't seem to register my settings, for example changing mitigation values, enabling/disabling AoE or Cooldown, or changing auto to manual mode.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Question on the Monk module:

For some reason it doesn't seem to register my settings, for example changing mitigation values, enabling/disabling AoE or Cooldown, or changing auto to manual mode.
    You may need to rebind your keys after the 6.2 releases. I changed how some keybindings were handled.

As a blackwarlock i approve this addon. The creator is also pretty cute from what i hear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    You may need to rebind your keys after the 6.2 releases. I changed how some keybindings were handled.
    Referring to actually selecting/deselecting options in the settings, not the keybinds. I've disabled AoE and Cooldowns for example, and dragged the mitigation slider to 0, yet it still shows the AoE prompt as well as defensive cooldowns in the rotation (also AoE prompt seems to be the same as ST).

Think I should try a clean reinstall? It works just fine on my shaman.

Referring to actually selecting/deselecting options in the settings, not the keybinds. I've disabled AoE and Cooldowns for example, and dragged the mitigation slider to 0, yet it still shows the AoE prompt as well as defensive cooldowns in the rotation (also AoE prompt seems to be the same as ST).

Think I should try a clean reinstall? It works just fine on my shaman.
    You could create a new profile for your BM and see if you get different behavior. Just in case, here's a quick review of the features you were talking about, in case you were misinterpreting the intent of those settings:

Setting 'Mitigation: Guard' to 0, for instance, means you don't care if you've taken no damage (0 dmg), go ahead and recommend Guard. The feature is there so you can set a minimum threshold before you'd want the addon to recommend Guard.

Unchecking the Mitigation toggle (on the Class Settings tab) means you don't want to see those abilities at all. If you have a custom filter under Toggles for Mitigation, that isn't doing anything any longer -- anything I've built in is under Class Settings now.

If you don't want the AOE display to show up, go to /hekili > BM: AOE > Enabled and uncheck it.

If you don't want AOE abilities to show up in the BM: Primary display, make sure your Current Mode is set to Single Target on the Toggles tab. If you've changed the Mode Overrides on the BM: Primary display, you probably want to set them back to defaults:

Auto: Min and Auto: Max are 0, meaning when the Mode is Auto, the addon doesn't manipulate the target count. Single: Min and Single: Max are 0 and 1, meaning that the addon will pretend like there are no more than 1 targets when set to Single Target mode. AOE: Min and AOE: Max are 3 and 0, meaning that in AOE mode, the addon will pretend there are at least 3 targets, with no target cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could create a new profile for your BM and see if you get different behavior. Just in case, here's a quick review of the features you were talking about, in case you were misinterpreting the intent of those settings:

Setting 'Mitigation: Guard' to 0, for instance, means you don't care if you've taken no damage (0 dmg), go ahead and recommend Guard. The feature is there so you can set a minimum threshold before you'd want the addon to recommend Guard.

Unchecking the Mitigation toggle (on the Class Settings tab) means you don't want to see those abilities at all. If you have a custom filter under Toggles for Mitigation, that isn't doing anything any longer -- anything I've built in is under Class Settings now.

If you don't want the AOE display to show up, go to /hekili > BM: AOE > Enabled and uncheck it.

If you don't want AOE abilities to show up in the BM: Primary display, make sure your Current Mode is set to Single Target on the Toggles tab. If you've changed the Mode Overrides on the BM: Primary display, you probably want to set them back to defaults:

Auto: Min and Auto: Max are 0, meaning when the Mode is Auto, the addon doesn't manipulate the target count. Single: Min and Single: Max are 0 and 1, meaning that the addon will pretend like there are no more than 1 targets when set to Single Target mode. AOE: Min and AOE: Max are 3 and 0, meaning that in AOE mode, the addon will pretend there are at least 3 targets, with no target cap.
    I'll specify:

It's about the WW modules.

First off, AoE doesn't seem to register additional targets and keeps displaying Single Target rotation.

Unchecking AoE rotation or Cooldowns doesn't remove them for some reason.

And defensive cooldowns are still displayed in the WW single target rotation whether I remove them from the action list or play around with any of the defensive settings we mentioned.

Like I said it seems to be solely affecting my WW, Shaman works just fine and setting changes are accepted.

I'll specify:

It's about the WW modules.

First off, AoE doesn't seem to register additional targets and keeps displaying Single Target rotation.
    You're saying the AOE display isn't tracking additional targets? Most likely culprit are the "Mode Overrides" settings for the WW: AOE display. The defaults are setting each "Minimum" to 3 and each "Maximum" to 0. This means the addon will, no matter whether you're in Auto/Single/AOE mode, pretend there is at least 3 targets with no cap.

Unchecking AoE rotation or Cooldowns doesn't remove them for some reason.
    Unchecking AOE rotation where? There are four entries in the WW: Default action list that call an AOE action list based on specific criteria. These work in conjunction with the Mode Overrides to prep each display. If you start disabling those action lists, you're going to break one or both displays because both displays use the same WW: Default action list and the outcome varies based on number of real or pretend targets the display is using.

And defensive cooldowns are still displayed in the WW single target rotation whether I remove them from the action list or play around with any of the defensive settings we mentioned.
    If you're talking about Fortifying Brew, it's in the WW: Default action list because it is used for DPS there (Touch of Death combo), not as a defensive cooldown. None of the recommendations from the addon for WW are concerned with mitigating damage.

Like I said it seems to be solely affecting my WW, Shaman works just fine and setting changes are accepted.
    You can send me your Hekili.lua from your SavedVariables and take a look. I am wondering if your Monk displays didn't update properly; you might try resetting them or making a new profile to see if it behaves as you would expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're saying the AOE display isn't tracking additional targets? Most likely culprit are the "Mode Overrides" settings for the WW: AOE display. The defaults are setting each "Minimum" to 3 and each "Maximum" to 0. This means the addon will, no matter whether you're in Auto/Single/AOE mode, pretend there is at least 3 targets with no cap.

Unchecking AOE rotation where? There are four entries in the WW: Default action list that call an AOE action list based on specific criteria. These work in conjunction with the Mode Overrides to prep each display. If you start disabling those action lists, you're going to break one or both displays because both displays use the same WW: Default action list and the outcome varies based on number of real or pretend targets the display is using.

If you're talking about Fortifying Brew, it's in the WW: Default action list because it is used for DPS there (Touch of Death combo), not as a defensive cooldown. None of the recommendations from the addon for WW are concerned with mitigating damage.

You can send me your Hekili.lua from your SavedVariables and take a look. I am wondering if your Monk displays didn't update properly; you might try resetting them or making a new profile to see if it behaves as you would expect.
    I'll try making a new profile and/or resetting first.

Sorry for not being very precise, in short any settings I change in the WW modules don't seem to go into effect.
    Thanks for your time, i'll get back to you if it doesn't work out.

Deleted
    Hi there,

first of all i want to thank you for making this great Addon! I wanted to ask if it was possible to delay the appearance of flameshock in the rotation for 3-4 seconds and how to do that.

Many thanks,
    Wallix

I was just checking through the latest simc action list for Enhancement Shammy, and I think you might need to add the conditions for "unleashed fury" in lightning bolt #18 in the ST action list.

I'm thinking something like this:

(!set_bonus.tier18_4pc>0&(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=1&!buff.ascendance.up))|(set_bonus. tier18_4pc>0&((talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&buff.unleashed_fury.up)|buff.maelstrom_weapon .react>=5|(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=3&!buff.ascendance.up)))|buff.ancestral_swiftness. up

Does the latest alpha not include...

Code:
    (!set_bonus.tier18_4pc>0&(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=1&!buff.ascendance.up))|(set_bonus.tier18_4pc>0&((talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&buff.unleashed_fury.up)|!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled)&(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=5|(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=3&!buff.ascendance.up)))|buff.ancestral_swiftness.up
    ?

I'll do a reimport of SimC profiles to handle it. My working version already has the latest Enhancement stuff, but I'm also building a toggle for using Fire Nova in single-target mode (when there are enough secondary Flame Shocks to make it worth it). That means I have to add special entries to imported APLs for Enhancement now. /sigh

Though I mainly use Hekili for enhancement, I also use it in my restoration off-spec to track Tidal Wave stacks, Flame Shock, and the cooldown on Elemental Blast. Since 6.2 however I have been receiving the following error if the add-on tries to do its initial load while I am in a restoration specialization (i.e. first load into the world from the character select or doing a /reload). I don't get the error if I change to restoration spec after initially loading in enhancement or elemental spec. When this error occurs the display looks like the picture linked below:

i.imgur.com/NG2ZCBh.png

Code:
    Date: 2015-07-17 17:03:27
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
       attempt to index field 'potion' (a nil value)
    Debug:
       (tail call): ?
       Hekili\State.lua:420: applyBuff()
       Hekili\Classes\Shaman.lua:998: handler()
       Hekili\Classes.lua:405: runHandler()
       Hekili\Core.lua:526: ProcessHooks()
       Hekili\Core.lua:220:
          Hekili\Core.lua:207
       [C]: ?
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5
       Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: EnableAddon()
       Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651:
          Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636
       [C]: LoadAddOn()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:343: UIParentLoadAddOn()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:366: CombatLog_LoadUI()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:925:
          ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:825

Quote Originally Posted by lloydblade View Post
    Though I mainly use Hekili for enhancement, I also use it in my restoration off-spec to track Tidal Wave stacks, Flame Shock, and the cooldown on Elemental Blast. Since 6.2 however I have been receiving the following error if the add-on tries to do its initial load while I am in a restoration specialization (i.e. first load into the world from the character select or doing a /reload). I don't get the error if I change to restoration spec after initially loading in enhancement or elemental spec. When this error occurs the display looks like the picture linked below:

i.imgur.com/NG2ZCBh.png

Code:
    Date: 2015-07-17 17:03:27
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
       attempt to index field 'potion' (a nil value)
    Debug:
       Hekili\State.lua:420: applyBuff()
       Hekili\Classes\Shaman.lua:998: handler()
       Hekili\Classes.lua:405: runHandler()
       Hekili\Core.lua:526: ProcessHooks()
       Hekili\Core.lua:220:
          Hekili\Core.lua:207
       [C]: ?
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5
       Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: EnableAddon()
       Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651:
          Ace3\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636
       [C]: LoadAddOn()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:343: UIParentLoadAddOn()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:366: CombatLog_LoadUI()
       ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:925:
          ..\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:825
    Yeah, Resto's not a supported spec. I'll make an effort to hide the error.

Does the latest alpha not include...

Code:
    (!set_bonus.tier18_4pc>0&(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=1&!buff.ascendance.up))|(set_bonus.tier18_4pc>0&((talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&buff.unleashed_fury.up)|!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled)&(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=5|(buff.maelstrom_weapon.react>=3&!buff.ascendance.up)))|buff.ancestral_swiftness.up
    ?

I'll do a reimport of SimC profiles to handle it. My working version already has the latest Enhancement stuff, but I'm also building a toggle for using Fire Nova in single-target mode (when there are enough secondary Flame Shocks to make it worth it). That means I have to add special entries to imported APLs for Enhancement now. /sigh
    I reloaded the action lists and from what I can see it's not included. But I have pasted in your code above, and it works perfect.

btw, can the add-on use on-use trinkets yet in the action lists?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    I reloaded the action lists and from what I can see it's not included. But I have pasted in your code above, and it works perfect.

btw, can the add-on use on-use trinkets yet in the action lists?
    No, not yet. Most of the support code is in, I just haven't had time to finish it yet.

Single target priority list is wrong, they make you wait for 8/9 stacks of maelstrom weapon to use lighting bolt, when there is no difference of dmg between 5 stacks and 10 stacks.

The purpose of waiting for 8/9 stacks is to make sure you always go into a UF with a few pooled stacks.

nop, the addon is making you use lightning bolt 8/9 stacks no matter what.

Following the rotation i find myself using a lot of lighting bolt with UF buff inactive.

Looks like the addon creator missed the latest change of the 4p set.

Quote Originally Posted by -NeuroN- View Post
    nop, the addon is making you use lightning bolt 8/9 stacks no matter what.

Following the rotation i find myself using a lot of lighting bolt with UF buff inactive.

Looks like the addon creator missed the latest change of the 4p set.
    That guy is a total slacker.

Also, I still don't have my desktop PC, so I can't run WoW yet. If there are action list updates since the 26th or so, they wouldn't be represented in the current addon. Somebody could attempt their own import, as I can't take care of it yet. :/