Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No problem, just reporting in case you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by -NeuroN- View Post
    nop, the addon is making you use lightning bolt 8/9 stacks no matter what.

Following the rotation i find myself using a lot of lighting bolt with UF buff inactive.

Looks like the addon creator missed the latest change of the 4p set.
    Actually the add-on does recognize the 4P set for the interaction of LB and UF. If you have UF talented, then the add-on does wait for 8 stacks to interact with the UF buff better. And if you are not wearing the 4p, then it recommends LB at 5 stacks.

The add-on prioritizes UE above LB, so you should have the UF buff on cooldown.

SimC (like the add-on) is saying to hold till 8 charges. I checked and we do sim higher at 8.

From what I gathered around the forums, there's no reason to instantly spend them (as you will only use 5 and keep the rest) and this will play well into more UF empowered LB's.

But, from what I understand when you have the UF buff up, you should hit LB on 5, which I found the add-on does recommend lower in the priority list.
    Last edited by Vizslakane; 2015-08-07 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    Hi Hekili

Questiong about Unleash Flame and applying Flame Shock. Does it line up Unleash Flame and Flameshock and Elemental Fusion stacks properly? Or does it just want you to keep up flameshock with whatever it has ready (Elmental Fusion stacks etc.)? Sometimes i find myself blow Unleash Flame too early and then "waste" it on a Lava Burst instead of with Flame Shock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw why is this not stickied? Hands down the best and best-supported addon for Ele and Enh alike.

Today I got my 4p Enhancer Set-Bonus. Since that, hekili doesn't show up lightning bolt any more. Even if I have 10 stacks and UF buff active, no lightning bolt is suggested.

Anyone has the same problem?

Have only had that happen on multi target, never single target.

I did a reset of the action list, but stil no lightning bolt. After that, i did a import of the simcraft action list, but still not lightning bolt. Can't understand that.... Or is it normal, that u have 10 stacks, UF up, and no lightning bolt appears?

Any ideas to fix that?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by McClane View Post
    I did a reset of the action list, but stil no lightning bolt. After that, i did a import of the simcraft action list, but still not lightning bolt. Can't understand that.... Or is it normal, that u have 10 stacks, UF up, and no lightning bolt appears?

Any ideas to fix that?

Thanks!
    Are you sure your single target display is 1) enabled and/or 2) toggled on? (eg. mode=auto)

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    Are you sure your single target display is 1) enabled and/or 2) toggled on? (eg. mode=auto)
    I have a toggle to switch beetween Auto and Single. Usually I play with "auto". If there are more targets and the addon switches to AOE, I sometimes switch to single target mode, if I would like to fokus a single mob.

So, I would answer your question with yes. On the doll I manually switch to single to test it, because of the flame shock spread the addon automatically switches to aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by McClane View Post
    I have a toggle to switch beetween Auto and Single. Usually I play with "auto". If there are more targets and the addon switches to AOE, I sometimes switch to single target mode, if I would like to fokus a single mob.

So, I would answer your question with yes. On the doll I manually switch to single to test it, because of the flame shock spread the addon automatically switches to aoe.
    Ok so yes it's on "auto". But you have the option for 1 or 2 displays, just confirm that your Single Target display is enabled (checked).
    Also confirm that your that your lightning bolt ability is also enabled (checked).

Yes and Yes. I couldn't finde the mistake, so I did a complete re-install and now it works.

Thanks 4 ur help anyway!

with the class trinket it still is having me apply Flame shock every ~30 seconds or so. Is this intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Randwynn View Post
    with the class trinket it still is having me apply Flame shock every ~30 seconds or so. Is this intended?
    Assuming you're Ele, probably not. I'll look into this.

I'm back online, finally, so I'll be taking a look for bugs and updating the action lists from SimulationCraft this week. It's a great time to report bugs if you haven't already...
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Assuming you're Ele, probably not. I'll look into this.

I'm back online, finally, so I'll be taking a look for bugs and updating the action lists from SimulationCraft this week. It's a great time to report bugs if you haven't already...
    it's not always doing it, just fairly frequently. I'm using it on pull to LvB and pop Ascendence and chain LvBs, and I'm taking elemental fusion. My thought is that its having me reapply it after 2 stacks of EF, and then its making me reapply after I have Unleash buff up and 2 stacks of EF to get maximum FS uptime. Not sure though.

One other bug I noticed--I dot all 3 bosses on council now that I have class trinket, and Hekili just suggests I keep chain lightning and EQing until Gurtogg goes down, which obviously isn't possible. I tried throwing out a CL to get Hekili to recognize that the 3 aren't in range, but it didn't work. I don't know if there's any workaround to this, since I'm assuming it's just recognizing 3 FS dots out and assuming they are CL-able

it's not always doing it, just fairly frequently. I'm using it on pull to LvB and pop Ascendence and chain LvBs, and I'm taking elemental fusion. My thought is that its having me reapply it after 2 stacks of EF, and then its making me reapply after I have Unleash buff up and 2 stacks of EF to get maximum FS uptime. Not sure though.

One other bug I noticed--I dot all 3 bosses on council now that I have class trinket, and Hekili just suggests I keep chain lightning and EQing until Gurtogg goes down, which obviously isn't possible. I tried throwing out a CL to get Hekili to recognize that the 3 aren't in range, but it didn't work. I don't know if there's any workaround to this, since I'm assuming it's just recognizing 3 FS dots out and assuming they are CL-able
    Yeah, that's sort of a scenario where you'd probably want to force the addon into single-target mode. The API won't reliably report positional information for multiple enemies, so the addon just counts how many targets you're actively engaged with.

oh I wasn't aware you could do that. How do you force ST mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Yeah, that's sort of a scenario where you'd probably want to force the addon into single-target mode. The API won't reliably report positional information for multiple enemies, so the addon just counts how many targets you're actively engaged with.
    Yes I force ST mode for the council fight.

And welcome back!!!!!

oh I wasn't aware you could do that. How do you force ST mode?
    In the keybinds section you can bind something to Mode Switch, which will toggle between ST and Auto.

Hekili, been a while!

Just saw the NovaST Toggle. What's the deal with that, shouldn't it just always be on if the addon will only recommend it if it's a ST DPS increase?

Default looks to be off

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    Hekili, been a while!

Just saw the NovaST Toggle. What's the deal with that, shouldn't it just always be on if the addon will only recommend it if it's a ST DPS increase?

Default looks to be off
    It's off because raid leaders yell at you if you use Fire Nova for single-target damage because they'll accuse you of damage padding.

Also, that toggle probably does nothing because I don't think I've recently added Fire Nova to the single-target lists after SimulationCraft importing. Shame! Ding ding ding.