Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to have all the current specializations supported when pre-Patch hits. Not 100% sure I'll meet that goal, but I'm giving it my best.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Hi Hekili,

Did you post the updated pastebin? I think you said you were going to, but I wasn't sure if the bugs required you to take it down nad it hasn't gotten put back up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Strudelalso View Post
    Hi Hekili,

Did you post the updated pastebin? I think you said you were going to, but I wasn't sure if the bugs required you to take it down nad it hasn't gotten put back up yet.
    I put the date in the title of the Pastebin when updated. Not sure when the last one was. Will post an update soonerish than laterish.

Deleted
    Sup Hekili,

When will the Hekili be updated for shaman rotations for this pre-patch?

Still at least a few days away. It's not just an incremental update from before; the engine is being rebuilt entirely to improve prediction for new mechanics. Will post a new thread when it's available.

Hekili - just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. I really appreciate your addon as a focal point for improving my play. Thanks!

First time i have seen Hekili was early WoD and since them i used and loved it.

Hoping to see the new version soon, but plz take all the time you need!

Thanks for doing it !

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a long time follower of Hekili. Been using the addon / reporting issues with it since he first started it. I'm looking forward to the next release of the addon.

May i ask kindly if there are any news on the release of Hekili out there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    May i ask kindly if there are any news on the release of Hekili out there?
    Scroll up and read Hekili's last post =)
    It's upcoming.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daindark View Post
    There is a way apply skin elvui for addon? I can not find how to do it and if you can not on which side of this function is not?
    Solved: Masque + MasqueElvui
    P.S. Hekili Please write this in addon descriptions, how we can skin this, thank you.
    This is the old thread for the addon, not to mention a necro post. The current thread is http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eased-on-Curse

Maybe a good idea to lock this thread?
    Last edited by McCloude; 2016-10-26 at 11:09 AM.