Are there good weekend rading guilds on your server?

I have been playing on the same server since launch and I have never seen any "GOOD" weekend raiding guilds, closes I ever came to it was my former hardcore vanilla guild that raided 6 days a week during progression. I know a lot of people probably want to raid during the week to keep their weekends free but it seems out of the thousands that play on each server there would be at least a handful that only raid Fri,Sat,Sun.

I could see is easily full of people who want to raid with a geared alt and a some who can only play on the weekends.

Sure, the weekend raid team of my guild is Sat/Sun (4 hours each) and is 13/14h, and is recruiting. iqguild.enjin.com

10+ Year Old Account
    We only raid Sun/Mon but that's not really just the weekend I guess. I don't really pay much attention to other guild's schedules much, but I'm sure there are plenty of weekend raiding guilds that have cleared 14/14 heroic at this point and whom would be considered decent guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I have been playing on the same server since launch and I have never seen any "GOOD" weekend raiding guilds, closes I ever came to it was my former hardcore vanilla guild that raided 6 days a week during progression. I know a lot of people probably want to raid during the week to keep their weekends free but it seems out of the thousands that play on each server there would be at least a handful that only raid Fri,Sat,Sun.

I could see is easily full of people who want to raid with a geared alt and a some who can only play on the weekends.
    We raid Saturdays, 12:30-5, 14/14H.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild did do a Sunday/Monday 7 hours/week routine throughout MoP until we shut down. We managed to get our Ra-den kill the week before Siege came out so I guess we did alright.

Back in Firelands I helped run a mix of alts/casual members from other guilds in two seperate 6/7HC runs on Friday/Saturday pretty successfully too, not quite a guild effort but it was some of the casual members only source of raiding during that tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes on my Server (EU-Onyxia / German Realm) there is the Guild Flawless (not to be confused with EU Frostwolf - Flawless). I used to raid there with my Shaman alt before i stopped raiding. They have cleared SoO Heroic a few weeks ago after having Problems with their roster for so long.

we had problems with progress back in T14 and T15 Content, but current we/they were pretty "strong"

Deleted
    Yeah - our server (EU-Silvermoon) has a number of "alternative hours" guilds that are quite progressed. We have weekend guilds (Do Not Disturb), super late night guilds (After Hours) and weekday daytime guilds (Inter Amicitia / Cakeman ... in the process of merging) that are highly progressed.

It's pretty cool that no matter what time you're on, there's someone clearing.

Area 52 - Giggity. They are a good group of guys and get stuff done. http://giggity.guildlaunch.com/ They raid Saturday 4-8 and Sunday 6:30-11