Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The last time they nerfed EMFH it was pretty much useless in competitive pvp. At this point, it's either leave it as is or remove it entirely. They chose to leave it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'm sorry but there are a lot bigger issues in PvP than this. A somewhat overpowered racial is the least of a PvPers worries. I'd rather they make PvP itself viable before they start worrying about all the people making/swapping to humans. As long as there are racials, there will be a "best" racial, and people will flock to it.
    Im sure they can do both but even still fixing the whole of pvp is complex, fixing racials is easy just remove them (or even let you choose a racial from an arena "master") in arena/rbg or tone them down to novelty level.
    Right now in top 100 3v3 eu there is one horde player who is ud, the rest are all alliance and every single one is human when possible and you can expect that to get worse in wod. It sucks if you want to play high end pvp but enjoy the aesthetics of draeni/gnome because your basically just gimping yourself and make it harder to find teammates because people would rather take a human. its also boring seeing the same classes over and over, it feels like theres only 4-5 races sometimes in arena.
    Last edited by mmocb7e0cd2af6; 2014-08-26 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makoi6 View Post
    And US ladder may be 90% horde now but with most of the horde racials getting nerfed, especially wotf and the orc racial nerfs which were hordes best racials and what horde play 90+% high end pvp i really dont see any reason to play horde, now that alliance racials have been buffed and horde nerfed theres really no comparison.
    You mean how many of the top raiding guilds switched to Horde to get the massively overpowered, much more beneficial PvE racials? So basically you want both the better PvE and PvP racials? I think your playerbase definitely argues your "point" of no one wanting to play Horde because of EMFH. Amazing how weeks ago it was Choppergate and "Delicious Alliance Tears" and "Alliance Crybabies", yet you guys cry because you aren't given EVERY advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    You mean how many of the top raiding guilds switched to Horde to get the massively overpowered, much more beneficial PvE racials? So basically you want both the better PvE and PvP racials? I think your playerbase definitely argues your "point" of no one wanting to play Horde because of EMFH. Amazing how weeks ago it was Choppergate and "Delicious Alliance Tears" and "Alliance Crybabies", yet you guys cry because you aren't given EVERY advantage.
    You mean how alliance are in WOD?

Here's a tip sweetiepie, the horde OP racials are already gone in WoD. Asking for EMFH to be gone in return seemed pretty reasonable as it was always a bigger outlier to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You mean how alliance are in WOD?

Here's a tip sweetiepie, the horde OP racials are already gone in WoD. Asking for EMFH to be gone in return seemed pretty reasonable as it was always a bigger outlier to begin with.
    Here is a tip for you WOD HASN'T HAPPENED YET!!!! Please don't speculate on population stats and race change trends on something that hasn't happened... Sweetie Pie!

Here is a tip for you WOD HASN'T HAPPENED YET!!!! Please don't speculate on population stats and race change trends on something that hasn't happened... Sweetie Pie!
    Here's a tip: WoD is in less than 3 months and most mechanics are set. The racials except possible number tuning, is set. Most classes are by and large SET.

Keep up darling
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    People, people. It's a pvp trinket ability. It just means that the available trinkets in WoD will probably not be all that fantastic... especially with the prevalence of "on use" trinkets... man I hate those damn things. Actually come to think of it that might be a good thing for pvp... Anyway, consider that, say, Forsaken has an actual trinket and the WoTF which breaks the other half of things that EMFH doesn't touch. Get over it already.

If you see a human, just be sure to bait out that ability before you lay down your more potent CC. Or, you know, keep crying.
    They confirmed we're going to see more on use trinkets in WoD.

Here's a tip: WoD is in less than 3 months and most mechanics are set. The racials except possible number tuning, is set. Most classes are by and large SET.

Keep up darling
    And only a very small fraction of the entire playerbase has even stepped foot into any of it. Pretending like you know what is going to happen over a racial that has been in this game for going on 3 expansions now is utter nonsense. I cannot believe the same group of people who are the loudest cheering at any Blizzcon is completely defeated over a free out that is basically the same as a trinket you can buy is perplexing, and the weakest whine topic out of any I have seen.

And only a very small fraction of the entire playerbase has even stepped foot into any of it. Pretending like you know what is going to happen over a racial that has been in this game for going on 3 expansions now is utter nonsense. I cannot believe the same group of people who are the loudest cheering at any Blizzcon is completely defeated over a free out that is basically the same as a trinket you can buy is perplexing, and the weakest whine topic out of any I have seen.
    If you don't understand how OP it is, maybe you aren't ready for this topic yet pumpkin.

O please, plenty of top PvPers have chosen to play horde. Trolls and Orcs are the best PvE dps classes. The trinket still removes things that EMFH does not, and they said burst trinkets are going to be less of a thing in WoD and we'll see more static effects.

EMFH is useful and strong, but it's certainly not "overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    O please, plenty of top PvPers have chosen to play horde. Trolls and Orcs are the best PvE dps classes. The trinket still removes things that EMFH does not, and they said burst trinkets are going to be less of a thing in WoD and we'll see more static effects.

EMFH is useful and strong, but it's certainly not "overpowered"
    Not in europe (generally more hardcore than US in every game, including WoW), and they said more recently we're getting more ACTIVATED effects, rather than the less burst trinkets we heard about 9 months ago.

Deleted
    Maybe your dense or can't read, i just said i want them all removed/nerfed including horde, i play both alliance and horde and dont really care about this dumb alliance vs horde whining everyone gets into i just want balance and racials to not be a factor when picking my class ( i prefer gnomes/trolls but always end up as human/orc just because the racials are so much better)

And i have no idea how people say it doesnt make a big difference, go to top 200 teams in 3v3 in either eu or na, orc and human are picked in EVERY place where possible, top in eu is just pages of humans after humans the only exception being non human classes.
    Last edited by mmocb7e0cd2af6; 2014-08-26 at 09:22 PM.

If you don't understand how OP it is, maybe you aren't ready for this topic yet pumpkin.
    It's not, and the fact that this topic has been up all day and still only has 3 pages kind of proves that no one really gives a shit about it either. Maybe you stop blaming minor things for why you're bad at the game and learn how to play beyond a free out and you'll realize how silly you are. One example, Human's can't play Druids, yet Cyclone spam sort of renders this OP racial inconsequential. You're just whining to whine honestly. The story is about the Horde, the best PvE racials are in favor of the Horde which work pretty well in PvP as well. The Alliance gets a free out on ONE race and you lose all will to play Horde? Talk about petty.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in europe (generally more hardcore than US in every game, including WoW), and they said more recently we're getting more ACTIVATED effects, rather than the less burst trinkets we heard about 9 months ago.
    All Human looks different on my screen, granted not many Horde but....

3v3
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings...&faction_id=-1
    Last edited by Hellrime; 2014-08-26 at 09:30 PM.

After that blue post and the WOTF nerf it's like Blizzard is telling anyone who takes PvP seriously to drop $25 on the FOTM race or go **** themselves. I'm not just talking about EMFH but Stoneform and escape artist are better than arguably any Horde racial too. It hardly matters though PvP is so incredibly broken on beta there is no chance it will be decent by live.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Just give "For the Horde!" and "For the Alliance!" skills to every player that start at 5 min CD at level 10 and go down to 90 seconds (I'd prefer 60 tbh) by max level, and leave the racials as the toher aspects, ensuring everyone gets the "PvP trinket" effect.
    Why not just keep it the same duration at all levels? It took them until MoP to reduce the freedom trinket cd on the baseline one down to two minutes. Why would you ever want to increase it at all, even for low levels? I do agree that a baseline trinket is better than a mandatory trinket for some classes. It's pretty bull when some classes can avoid using the trinket at all and going double dps trinket outside of Human yet other classes will die easily without one.

Deleted
    All Human looks different on my screen, granted not many Horde but....

3v3
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings...&faction_id=-1
    Poor Humans, if only they could be Shamans/Druids, we could get that page looking a lot more samey. Seriously though, aside from a couple Priests, Paladins and very few other exceptions (<15 from the first 100) that chose another race, every class that can be Human is Human in your very link.
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2014-08-27 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by makoi6 View Post
    I dont think anyone wants racials removed but id rather they just be novelty, like worgens ability to transform into a human, or minor stat changes like nelfs crit/haste buff that chanhges during the day/night.
    If you plan on ever doing high end pvp/pve it sucks that you basically have to pick the "best" race or you just gimp yourself.
    This is exactly the opposite of what I want. I would rather the racials do absolutely nothing for numbers like dps and healing and be purely situational like many of the talents are. Night elves get shadowmeld, dwarves get a debuff remover, gnomes get a root remover, worgens get a sprint, these are good racials (perhaps not the most balanced tho). That way there is no "best" since you don't know the situation you may be under, similar to talents. You could argue gnomes get the best racial for a root remover as a melee, but then I could argue shadowmeld is better, etc. EMFH doesnt fit into this because it creates more dmg/healing (neither do orcs or undead), which is why it would be better off removed. But since they are keeping dps/healing junk in the racials as well as their situational stuff they kind of need it. Or a reworked racial package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This is exactly the opposite of what I want. I would rather the racials do absolutely nothing for numbers like dps and healing and be purely situational like many of the talents are.
    It would work for me if racials were simply disabled in the arenas.

EMFH might turn out not to be a big deal in WoD, but, honestly, they say it's not going to be a big deal every expansion and it always is...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It would work for me if racials were simply disabled in the arenas.

EMFH might turn out not to be a big deal in WoD, but, honestly, they say it's not going to be a big deal every expansion and it always is...
    That would work fine (ideally RBG's as well just for fluidity) - and alliance can keep their strong racials for PvE in wod at same time

They're too damn proud to make it baseline, they can't admit that they're wrong... they will later when people have "forgotten about it" so they can claim it was their idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Just give "For the Horde!" and "For the Alliance!" skills to every player that start at 5 min CD at level 10 and go down to 90 seconds (I'd prefer 60 tbh) by max level, and leave the racials as the toher aspects, ensuring everyone gets the "PvP trinket" effect.

Then make PvP trinkets more interesting by getting rid of the mandatory CC break part and putting something more fun on.
    Damn right, just give humans a battlemaster racial or w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne