Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Sadly there will always be those that take a positive and turn it into a negative.
    Notice how they don't really have much more than a drive by talking point? They always through it out there like they are making some sort of grand prophetic comment, then when they are shown to be full of shit they slink away.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Well my cheaper polish tends to be quite strong, but my more *expensive* ones tend to have less smell, you can also buy odorless ones too But I agree when I am doing my nails, between the polish remover and my correction pens, aswell as top coats and base coats the smell can build Open those windows!!
    I used to ask her to do it in the bathroom, but some things just doesn't get through. More comfy to sit in the living room sofa I guess! lol

We've come to an agreement now though, she goes to the salon to get her nails done, I cover the costs. The chick who runs the salon she frequents takes bitcoin to so thats always something! Not that I'm a "nerdy" bitcoin fan, but I find the idea of the currency interesting, great currency to swing trade to!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I used to ask her to do it in the bathroom, but some things just doesn't get through. More comfy to sit in the living room sofa I guess! lol

We've come to an agreement now though, she goes to the salon to get her nails done, I cover the costs. The chick who runs the salon she frequents takes bitcoin to so thats always something! Not that I'm a "nerdy" bitcoin fan, but I find the idea of the currency interesting, great currency to swing trade to!
    I have to admit I do mines in the living room too more space to have all my stuff spread out, plus it cane take some time to do my nails, so don't want to lock the bathroom out of use. I do my own nails for a day by day basis and go to a salon for special ocassions, it's good you came to a compromise though, even if it may cost a wee bit more money

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Notice how they don't really have much more than a drive by talking point? They always through it out there like they are making some sort of grand prophetic comment, then when they are shown to be full of shit they slink away.
    I think some people just like to cause drama for dramas sakes really, set up the fire and walk away once it explodes. Such is peoples lol.

OT: I'm not sure of statistics about males being drugged in this way by men/women, but was thinking, if they brought out a clear nail polish that did the same thing, would you guys wear it? I just find this product to be so awesome, for both sexes.

So every time I buy a girl a drink now and she dips her finger in it, I can safely assume I was giving off a rapey vibe.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    So every time I buy a girl a drink now and she dips her finger in it, I can safely assume I was giving off a rapey vibe.
    You already do, dontcha know?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You already do, dontcha know?
    *rubs crotch vigorously in your direction*

no idea what you're talking about
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Thought it would make their nails like mirrors so the could see the assailant coming,
    pun intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You're lucky they even deign to dip their finger into it, they throw mine on the floor and slap me.

I'm not sure why, perhaps i should of worn trousers.

OT: I'm not sure of statistics about males being drugged in this way by men/women, but was thinking, if they brought out a clear nail polish that did the same thing, would you guys wear it? I just find this product to be so awesome, for both sexes.
    Depends on the drug in question, GBH is 0.6%, Rohypnol is the more "Commonly" used drug, but even then its reported usage is just under 1% at 0.33 - 0.66% (Depends if you take it as reported value or tested value via a urine sample).

The rest i'm not familiar with.

As a man though i wouldn't, i simply don't face such a danger really; The cost v risk wouldn't motivate such expenditure either for me.

I was -really- hoping someone invented rattlesnake nail polish from Holes.

This is pretty damn good and will cut down on a lot of false as well as legit rape claims.
    How? It's not like you'll take the drink with you and show them the colored glass.

I had hoped it was some sort of " scratch them and whatever is in the nail polish will make them scream like little bitches " but this idea is rather neat too.

Fear sells, and for a lot of people it has become very profitable to keep selling the narrative that sexual assaults are terribly common today, when they just plain aren't. Sexual assault is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY down over the last twenty years.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least now women have a tool to evaluate the character of some dude.

Bad news is when one feels compelled to test mine.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Fear sells, and for a lot of people it has become very profitable to keep selling the narrative that sexual assaults are terribly common today, when they just plain aren't. Sexual assault is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY down over the last twenty years.
    Just because it is down, doesn't mean it's still not happening to someone, somewhere, surely a product as simple as this, that could prevent many from being sexually assaulted is a worthy goal? If anything this for me personally doesn't incite fear, but exactly the opposite, right now, as a woman going out to bars/partys, it is always at the back of my mind to be super conscious of my drink, where it is, who gave me it, (mainly when it is a place where there are many people I do not know) having a product that is unnoticeable for what it is but being able to put my mind at ease is certainly worthy.

So you need to keep your finger in your drink all the time, just in case someone put something in there..

Just because it is down, doesn't mean it's still not happening to someone, somewhere, surely a product as simple as this, that could prevent many from being sexually assaulted is a worthy goal? If anything this for me personally doesn't incite fear, but exactly the opposite, right now, as a woman going out to bars/partys, it is always at the back of my mind to be super conscious of my drink, where it is, who gave me it, (mainly when it is a place where there are many people I do not know) having a product that is unnoticeable for what it is but being able to put my mind at ease is certainly worthy.
    And that level of paranoia is counter-productive and unwarranted.

Deleted
    We should be trying to stop rape not individually avoid it. Might as well throw on a chastidy belt why you are at it. Hold rapists accountable and stop victim blaming.

And that level of paranoia is counter-productive and unwarranted.
    It's not paranoia , its about staying safe, and being responsible for ones self, I also never get so drunk I don't know what I am doing, also taking my own safety into account. Having known friends and family that have had stuff put in their drinks, luckily never resulting in sexual assault, it is a very real fear for a lot of women. To say being aware of your drink, is paranoia is absurd.

It's not paranoia , its about staying safe, and being responsible for ones self, I also never get so drunk I don't know what I am doing, also taking my own safety into account. Having known friends and family that have had stuff put in their drinks, luckily never resulting in sexual assault, it is a very real fear for a lot of women. To say being aware of your drink, is paranoia is absurd.
    The sexual assault statistics don't warrant that level of paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    We should be trying to stop rape not individually avoid it. Might as well throw on a chastidy belt why you are at it. Hold rapists accountable and stop victim blaming.
    Of course we should, no ones said we shouldn't be, however this is a very simple idea that could possibly save people from sexual assault, that they can take control of, rather than having no control.

- - - Updated - - -

The sexual assault statistics don't warrant that level of paranoia.
    Statistics aren't everything, real life, real situations and real experiences count. Just because you may never have come into contact with such things, does not mean others haven't. If a nail polish can give people the feeling of control and safety, then more power to it.

Or we could just pretend it doesn't happen, because statistics say so.