Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Siegebreaker. It literally has no upsides in using it compared to the other 2 talents. I want Ignite Weapon back.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Makes sense, my god why is blizzard so random and retarded sometimes? i mean no offense but it was probably the worst move blizzard has made for a long time (there were probably other stupid moves that they made as well), but this was on my top of the list.

They need to fix it or its going to be a dead talent, i would probably take it for fury pve or arms pve? its questionable but it will never viable in pvp.
    Agree, actually I don't think any of the lvl 100 talent are good for PVP (Ravager is good for aggro on pve, tho).

Deleted
    Wow, it's mindboggling how useless that talent will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    The more I think about it the more this talent MIGHT make sense. I was originally a hater but hear me out.

Every time in arena when I get low and 2nd wind kicks in I generally kite to stay alive while I heal up a bit. This knock back COULD provide that small distance we need on the odd occasion. esp knocking off ledges or behind walls eg.
    Sorry man, no such thing as "pillar let 2nd wind carry you" kind of a situation, thats gone now bro plus the knock back isn't enough to tempt me to stand near the edge and try to knock someone off the edge not worth replacing for a precious CC.

The only way they can make this talent viable is make it a throwdown on steroids, 5 second knockdown plus 500% weapon damage or whatever replacing intimidating shout, that could possibly be a viable talent.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2014-09-05 at 05:31 PM.