Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Spoil] Garrosh's mother ?

Hey everyone, I was looking at some character in Warlords of Draenor, and something came to my mind : Who's garrosh mother ? Will we see her ? I was thinking about Warlord Azuka. Thank for your answer

Good question, I don't know but she must be good looking because Gromm is one ugly fugly looking Orc and looks nothing like Garrosh. Good luck on your quest to finding out its a interesting question

I hope we get to meet her too.
    and then kill her.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is six feet under Nagrand.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, we may never know what happened to her.

Perhaps she protested Grom's crazy antics and once Garrosh was born, he killed her? (Grommash has always been evil.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's suppose to be Azuka the new Burning Blade clan Warlord that Grom recruits.

Would be cool, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    Ya know, we may never know what happened to her.

Perhaps she protested Grom's crazy antics and once Garrosh was born, he killed her? (Grommash has always been evil.)
    no he hasn't always been (evil) misconceptions like these of people not knowing lore is frustrating to anyone. Read a damn book.

Maybe she died in child birth but probably from the Red Pox that spread around killing the orcs. Garrosh escaped it because he was sent to the quarantine area since he was a child.

Blizzard is known for forgetting that it takes a male and female to make a child and that every male hero or villain must have one. Don't think they've ever even shown a queen before, cept Anduin's mom, but only time she was mentioned, was to say she was killed.

Who's the mother of Blackhand's kids? Who's the mother of Gruul's kids? Who's the mother of Kilrogg's kid or any of those kids of guys?! Saurfang, I told his mom some crap about not letting warlocks get him... and that's all we know. Jaina's mom, arthas' mom, Kael's mom, Varians mom must have all died before the fathers were killed(only women die in their beds, men get killed)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I know it probably isn't what happened, but I'd laugh so hard if Garrosh was a half-Draenei, born from one of the Draenei captured by the clans. (Similar to how Garona was born.)

Now that'd be an ironic twist.
    Speaking of Garona, is she in the game, is she green, why is she green if half dreanei, and why is her son green if 1/4 green orc and 110% holy god?!(those are unWoD related, just burning to be known)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    no he hasn't always been (evil) misconceptions like these of people not knowing lore is frustrating to anyone. Read a damn book.
    In our timeline:
    Grom stepped forward to help Gul'dan and the Shadow Council by drinking demon blood to "gain power" and let them be conquerors instead of slaves. But that made the orcs slaves AGAIN by doing so. So Grom had to end the blood pact by killing Mannoroth. He died doing so.

Alternate Draenor timeline via Garrosh:
    Grom rejects the blood, but builds war machines and uses raw orc strength to again further their goal of conquest. He is also building a massive dark portal to reach us in our timeline.

He always seems to want to conquer everything instead of living in peace.

Maybe he was born from Yrel the Draenei that got raped and is believed to be Garonas mother :0 Maraad would be so pissed, but we know what happens to garrosh in Beta XD

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It would be unlikely that Garrosh's mother would be from a different clan like Azuka. Before Durotan was friends with Orgrim, the clans only met together on special "holidays" and the Warsong especially wasn't close to other clans. Garrosh is older than thrall and Garrosh was a young orc in the later years of the Orcish Horde so Garrosh would have been born for a while, way before Grommash would have met Azuka. Garrosh's mom was probably a no name (although very pretty orc). But on the other hand, Blizzard said this is a alternate universe which means all past lore means jack-shit so it could have been possible.

That's really weird...I was thinking the exact same thing (who is Garrosh's mom?) earlier today... are you reading my mind? Get out of my head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyme View Post
    Maybe he was born from Yrel the Draenei that got raped and is believed to be Garonas mother :0 Maraad would be so pissed, but we know what happens to garrosh in Beta XD
    That makes no sense. Yrel wasn't raped, she isn't Garona's mother, and she barely knows Maraad.

Why do people make up such random shit?

It is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That makes no sense. Yrel wasn't raped, she isn't Garona's mother, and she barely knows Maraad.

Why do people make up such random shit?
    Misogyny.

It's Yrel, he is really half-draenei and never knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    In our timeline:
    Grom stepped forward to help Gul'dan and the Shadow Council by drinking demon blood to "gain power" and let them be conquerors instead of slaves. But that made the orcs slaves AGAIN by doing so. So Grom had to end the blood pact by killing Mannoroth. He died doing so.

Alternate Draenor timeline via Garrosh:
    Grom rejects the blood, but builds war machines and uses raw orc strength to again further their goal of conquest. He is also building a massive dark portal to reach us in our timeline.

He always seems to want to conquer everything instead of living in peace.
    Sorry, but the information from our timeline is incorrect. Grom, didn't step forward to help Gul'dan, Blackhand was to be the first of the clans to drink, but Grom took it from him because he wanted the fury and rage first. Go pick up "Rise of the Horde" it's mentioned there.

My money's on Mankrik's Wife

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Speaking of Garona, is she in the game, is she green
    Yes she is in the game, she appears in a Horde quest.

I don't want to spoil anything, I can't remember if she was green or not. I think only Gul'dan is at this point.

While you hand in a quest, she saps you and tries to assassinate Khadgar, fails then escapes and says Gul'dan says Hi or something.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2014-08-19 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    I rather hope we see a child of Zeala and Garrosh so the Hellscream family has a futher.