Deleted

How to disable/hide gold tracker ?

Hey,

So i checked patch 2.1 and the thing that is frustrating to me is gold tracker.

It is already pain that you cannot disable a minimap, now i am stuck with the number that appears in right lower corner of the screen.

I just can't play diablo with this thing.

Anyone knows the way how to turn it off ?

Thanks for the tips,

Cheers,
    Sew

You would think a company that has such a customizable interface in WoW would do the same for D3, but nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't seem to be any options for it, but I don't care really, not all that distracting for me as I'm focusing on the gameplay
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I didn't even notice there was a gold tracker now.

I love it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    ...the fuck did I just read?o.0

Stop playing it then!

How in the world is that tiny little gold tracker annoying? Seriously? Is your monitor like 2 inches wide or something?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Its always on the same spot so you can paint your monitor in that place so you can play again!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    How is this seriously an issue for you ?

Another random question: How small is your monitor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Its always on the same spot so you can paint your monitor in that place so you can play again!
    Best advice I've seen all year.

I am more concerned by the new mini-icons for gold that show on the ground. Before it was - piles of gold and nice icons for loot. Now it's a ton of icons, and it's very distracting to look (and click) for actual loot among the gold, which is depicted with a white pouch. Is there any way to disable it without disabling other icons?

All stuff is hard-coded. For them to change UI things, that takes ages. You all renember AH yes? When we got 1 more search option or what it was?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I never noticed the gold tracker till I came to this thread, had to log on D3 just to look for it. xD
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    i would not mind if there was an option for the world displays of the amount OR the tracker, because i'd choose the tracker.

i admit i asked in the past to be able to see the gold amounts, but now that we can its just plain clutter, especially from goblins or champs.

Well, it sure is a stupid (as in, totally meaningless) feature.

Could've given us something useful like a damage breakdown instead, so that you could figure out if all these procs on your gear are actually worth it or not.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Noticed it immediately, and I hate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I didn't even notice there was a gold tracker now.
    I saw it after playing a little bit, but I don't really notice it while I'm playing, so it honestly doesn't bother me. I'd like to turn it off if I could, sure, but it's not something that's so prominent that it's annoying me for being there every time I pick up gold, no matter how much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    How in the world is that tiny little gold tracker annoying? Seriously? Is your monitor like 2 inches wide or something?
    ^this is what i was thinking. i know people have different tastes but holy shit. this just sounds ridiculous to me. people really can and will always find something to bitch about.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to know how to keep it from disappearing and resetting so I can track how much gold I get during a rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keylime View Post
    I want to know how to keep it from disappearing and resetting so I can track how much gold I get during a rift.
    QFT

Resetting when you don't pick up gold for ~3 seconds makes it useless..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/