Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    And just a note, Garrosh never willfully gave up his ideals or honor to become more powerful. If that's what your implying, that is.
    Is this guy even serious?

Garrosh spent an entire EXPANSION fighting a dragon that was driven mad by Old Gods just to...dig up a juice box full of Old God purple drank in Pandaria and take a BATH in it. If that's not turning your back on what you used to stand for, I don't know what is.

The Hellscream line isn't really well known for making good decisions, however. They're tough bastards but rather stupid.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2014-08-27 at 08:07 PM.

Because Orcs are brainless savages and just like to kill things. Demonic power will help him kill things better then the iron machines did, so rawr, smash!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    No. Grom being literally "forced" to drink the blood would be Blizzard whitewashing a popular character to make him a good guy to please fans.

And just a note, Garrosh never willfully gave up his ideals or honor to become more powerful. If that's what your implying, that is.

Where the actual fuck did "whitewashing" come from?

And no, I know he didn't. But it retained the same principle: a Hellscream giving up everything so that they could simply gain more power.

I just.. I don't understand why you're so opposed to it. Instead of giving us the SAME story they have again, and again, involving a Hellscream character, they have another route which is actually likely to happen that DOESN'T involve a Hellscream betraying his honor for power.

I can't comprehend how that's "whitewashing" or even a bad thing. That's much more interesting than "Oh hey, Grom's desperate, we can all see where the story's going".

That's not making Grom into a good guy: that's giving a logical stance for his character.

In no way am I saying Grom would become a good guy. In no way am I saying he's "redeeming" himself.

It would literally be "hey you know what? Instead of giving up everything I am to win, why don't I concede to the stronger force in an honorable manner".

Not "Oh hey, Grom's a good guy now, let's recruit him".

He'd still die. He'd still be evil. But even those with evil or malevolent intentions still have a sort "code" or common sense of what's be sort of honorable.

Depends on the character and their level of evil, though, and Grom isn't a simple "black and white" type of character, where you can simply say "oh, he's evil".
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2014-08-27 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Maybe Grom dies and they use his soul to create alternate Lich King using Grom soul!
    Hardly, but not entirely impossible.

However, Grom will probably stay pure. But he's a conqueror nevertheless. we are just going to fight him being a regular Orc.
    They said he will be the last boss, but we don't know how the fight will be. Maybe we fight against him and lots of another orcs and machines of iron horde.
    I don't think blizzard is stupid enough to just give us a battle with Garrosh, but with more hair, again.
    Then again, after the final battle with deathwing being so lame, i really don't know what to expect anymore.

Maybe Grom will kill Sargeras and became the leader of the Legion. Fuck the horde, we are legion now! rawr!
    ALTERNATE REALITY, ANY SHIT CAN HAPPEN!
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Maybe Grom dies and they use his soul to create alternate Lich King using Grom soul!
    Hardly, but not entirely impossible.

However, Grom will probably stay pure. But he's a conqueror nevertheless. we are just going to fight him being a regular Orc.
    They said he will be the last boss, but we don't know how the fight will be. Maybe we fight against him and lots of another orcs and machines of iron horde.
    I don't think blizzard is stupid enough to just give us a battle with Garrosh, but with more hair, again.
    Then again, after the final battle with deathwing being so lame, i really don't know what to expect anymore.

Maybe Grom will kill Sargeras and became the leader of the Legion. Fuck the horde, we are legion now! rawr!
    ALTERNATE REALITY, ANY SHIT CAN HAPPEN!
    ...Grom is an ant to Sargeras. At most Sargeras will torture Grom to the highest degree.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    My theory is that he'll be manipulated so he thinks that he's not being given the demon blood, but is taking it - and hence won't be enslaved by it. My speculation is that Archimonde and Gul'dan will defeat Kil'jaeden and imprison him in a greatly weakened state at the Throne of Kil'jaeden. Then Grommash comes along and finishes off Kil'jaeden and drinks the blood, thinking that this will put him in charge of the Legion forces on Draenor. When actually he's a pawn.

1 With Garrosh no longer adviseing Grommash, and with most of the Iron Horde defeated, Grommash turns to the Legion in desperation.

2 The Legion, angry that Grommash did not accept the offer and angry about the killing of Mannaroth, wait untill Grommash's forces are weakend by the forces from Azeroth. Once Grommash is exposed they orc-nap him and force the fel energy into him.

3 Grommash makes a deal with the Legion, where Grommash gets command of Legion forces. What price will Grommash have to pay for this deal?

4 A combination of 1 and 2. Desperate Grommash has a meeting with the Legion and is orc-napped, then the fel energy is forced onto him.

5 Kil'Jaden the Deceiver gets to Grommash useing the appearence of Grommash's dead wife.

6 I have no idea but I am looking foward to finding out.