Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Help me understand HOW

Ok so awhile back I was doing some leveling via pvp and go interested in how Disc Priests can heal. So I looked up a few Disc Priests, farmed what I needed and set off on an adventure.

Well the adventure was short lived. Rogues were one shotting my bubble, Hunters were oneshotting me period, etc, etc, etc.

So I took a look at one of the "uber" rogues and copied his stuff but actually got a little better gear. Slightly more dps..slightly more health, etc. Like the roge I "copied" had green gloves so I went farming for the blue ones from wailing caverns, More AGI, stamina, and other stats (he had green +2 Agi is all) I do the SAME exact things they did but can never get some priests below 30%. I check THEIR gear and it's slightly worse than my priests. So what the hell gives?

I'm not talking silencing, etc. Straight up Damage vs surviving the damage. I ambush, bleh bleh bleh Kick a heal, gouge another and then they bubble and heal. When I play my priest I'm usually dead after the first kick.

So what the hell is wrong lol?

Same with Warriors. I see Some Warriors 2 shotting me with Cheesy Slam and others IN BETTER GEAR actually having to put up a fight. I just dont understand. Are there special potions that make Cheesy Slam 3x more powerful? Are the potions that make Bubble 10x more powerful?

Well for rogues and warriors, do you know what weapon enchants they were using? Dunno what level you are, but a double Crusader or Mongoose proc can indeed raise their damage significantly. Maybe Power Torrent for priest too.

At lower levels on my rogue, I found that double elemental force was just wrecking people in bgs. If I hadn't been the one with the knife, I'd have felt bad for them. I've been on the receiving end of rogue damage as a clothie in bgs and it can be pretty ouch.

skill is a factor, some people will fake your kick and just continue to heal. You on your priest will take the lockout for 5 seconds and die.

could also be the fact you're alone vs many people and maybe the people you're trying to kill are being backed up by other healers

too many unknowns

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably double Elemental Force that you're encountering. It's pretty deadly given the base proc chance of the enchant, coupled with the fast attack speed of the Rogue.