Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sha of Fear, especially the heroic version

Raid leader perspective: Amber Shaper. Oh, great, one of the half dozen people who just don't get it got transformed again - wipe.

Raider perspective: Lei Shi. Hated tanking it, hated healing it, hated DPSing it.

Honourable mention: Horridon. Would have been splendid as, like, the 6th or 7th fight in the tier. 2nd? Yeah, that's a smooth difficulty curve.

Deleted
    Garrosh can go die in a fire. Possibly the worst case of artificial difficulty I've seen since the Contra games. There's not a single mechanic in that fight that you couldn't teach one of the higher-order simians to deal with, but pre-nerf the 10-man version of the fight was so hilariously fucking overtuned that it took us twice as many attempts to down the boss as it did comparable 25-mans.

Deleted
    In order:
    HC Lei Shi (what the hell)
    HC Bladelord Tayak
    Immerseus/Galakras (if you don't count those encounters as killing trash)

Garalon

Didn't do H Amber Shaper (though it was really, really annoying when we did it) or H Dark Animus (zerg) when current, so can't really judge them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The boss after garalon (I liked Garalon honestly). I get his name mixed up with the second boss so I don't recall whether he is blade or wind but yeah, him. Fuck him.

Ambershaper, because a vehicle fight is already annoying, and a vehicle fight where everyone needs to learn the mechanic because you can't pick who gets to do it, plus there is no place to practice it outside of throwing attempts at it... is the worst. I would have actually maybe liked the fight if they had let you pick who to turn.

Lei Shi because that fight is just generally annoying.

Galakras because ugh, trash fight. Even heroic was fuckall boring. Spoils for the same reason.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-08-29 at 10:26 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    People saying Spoils HC was a bad fight surely never have done it during times when not everyone had ilvl 570+... especially on 10man it was a very interesting fight which needed a lot of tweaking just to beat the fight by 1 second (or wipe by 1 sec^^).
    Also Dark Animus was one of the fights that were 95% about tactics... if you had bad tactics, tryed zerging or had a raidleader who didnt understand the fight you could wipe for weeks. With proper preparation it was a very fun fight. It sucked without the right setup though.

Immerseus has been boring since day 1 of SoO Heroic.
    Ambershaper was a very clunky fight and quite frustrating. Garalon also felt quite clunky.
    I didnt like Megaera HC in ToT.

Deleted
    The council fight in throne of thunder, I never like those types of fights.

The stupid dragon you have to heal, can't even remember it's name.

I seriously seriously hated iron qon. Dark animus on normal and heroic too.

Lei Shi. Hands down. Just not a fun fight at all.

Deleted
    Lei Shi without question it´s actually more interesting if there is someone who actually liked that fight

I despise HC Spoils of Pandaria.

Oh god... Lei shi for me. All the way. God, the mechanics, the voice. Makes me want to pull my hair out and I ALWAYS vent out my frustration in raid chat when that fight/boss comes. It makes it go a little tiny bit easy to go through it after. Lol.

Lei Shi, all of the predominately trash "boss" fights in SoO, and HC Thok, he just annoys me.

The trash bosses seem to be made just as an excuse for the legendary cloak proc.

Lei Shi, Immerseus, Nazgrim, Tortos. I would list every boss that jumps/blinks away or forces you to not DPS for extended periods of time for no reason other than "Because that's just how it is, deal with it"(Nazgrim defensive stance being the worst offender), but that'd be too many.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Horridon.
    Second place goes to Tortos.

It's a tie between Immerseus and Lei Shi.

One is the most mindnumbingly boring fight they ever created, and the other is just an extremely annoying gimmick fight that feels pointless.

That is the worst ones for me, I don't count hard bosses as the worst ones, as they are what makes the raid tiers worthwhile if you manage to clear it.

Hmm, let's see.

MSV: I couldn't stand Elegon. Boring fight imo.

Heart of Fear: All of it, from shitty mechanics to the "blech" sound of the mantid dying, makes me cringe to this day.

Terrace: Liked pretty much all of it.

ToT: Horridon.

SoO: Tough call but imo the Nazgrim encounter was pretty boring and i hated seeing this boss every reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh, Immerseus HC, Lei Shi. No particular order.